Lets clear this up... Zenith did not dox Jamz Aka Ease.

Moleman

Now there has been multiple threats towards Zenith the past few hours. Multiple doxing threats of innocent actors.

Since you all have seen the consequense of reacting to quickly to something that turned out not to be done by zenith. 

Lets just stop the doxing and keep it ingame. Bring whoever you want, as many mains/clans/teams and venzualians. But atleast keep it ingame. 

This is also an apology for the sharkbrew account and leaked photo. (Keep in mind you also leaked a photo) 

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, Moleman said:

Now there has been multiple threats towards Zenith the past few hours. Multiple doxing threats of innocent actors.

Since you all have seen the consequense of reacting to quickly to something that turned out not to be done by zenith. 

Lets just stop the doxing and keep it ingame. Bring whoever you want, as many mains/clans/teams and venzualians. But atleast keep it ingame. 

This is also an apology for the sharkbrew account and leaked photo. (Keep in mind you also leaked a photo) 

spacer.png

How can you compare someone accidently and foolishly adding a picture of discord logs with a irl picture from a public discord by accident which was apologised for immediately to someone going out of there way in your clan and making an account and  with his sisters info and picture on...  

Considering the zenith staff leaks that are open about doxing, this is a very rich topic.

Sounds like a big deflection and damage control to keep a facade up that zenith has 0 thigs to do with doxing (which is obviously and proven to be false).

Gotta remember how heavily zenith denied that they were the ones who posted jamz sisters info on sharkbrew too, when it was them.

Just now, P1z4 said:

How can you compare someone accidently and foolishly adding a picture of discord logs with a irl picture from a public discord by accident which was apologised for immediately to someone going out of there way in your clan and making an account and  with his sisters info and picture on...  

Yeah, this doesn't seem to add up.

Just now, P1z4 said:

I suppose it was a bad comparison. I was only trying to potray that it has been a back and forward thing, and that noone is really innocent in this, but i agree, we did take it to far.

1 minute ago, P1z4 said:

The point is that this shit shouldnt happen anymore. I hope we can both agree on this putting the clan rivalry aside.

1 minute ago, Murd said:

Considering the zenith staff leaks that are open about doxing, this is a very rich topic.

Sounds like a big deflection and damage control to keep a facade up that zenith has 0 thigs to do with doxing (which is obviously and proven to be false).

This is also what I'm thinking.

Just now, Fatalitys_Full_Time_Guard said:

Your staff logs say otherwise but keep telling urself that.

1 minute ago, Murd said:

Gotta remember how heavily zenith denied that they were the ones who posted jamz sisters info on sharkbrew too, when it was them.

So ur saying that Jamz, who said its not zenith, is lying?

1 minute ago, Murd said:

Every staff leak has ranks discussing doxing (Example foe+ly)

How is this damage controll and deflection????? i am littearly bringing new proof and apologising on behalf of zenith clan.

Just now, Fatalitys_Full_Time_Guard said:

Your staff logs say otherwise but keep telling urself that.

This is him admitting it was a different person, why do you need to keep pushing ? Keep it ingame.

1 minute ago, Crusher said:

The point is that this shit shouldnt happen anymore. I hope we can both agree on this putting the clan rivalry aside.

We can go back and forth comparing all night, no1 went out of there way in fatality to do that it was an honest mistake. Yes keep it in game. 

2 minutes ago, Moleman said:

Every staff leak has ranks discussing doxing (Example foe+ly)

How is this damage controll and deflection????? i am littearly bringing new proof and apologising on behalf of zenith clan.

This is him admitting it was a different person, why do you need to keep pushing ? Keep it ingame.

Fatalitys never did but go on. Seems like you just making excuses for doxing.

1 minute ago, Murd said:

When you say "at least keep it ingame" on the very same topic you post evidence 'excusing zenith' from doxing jamz today which also shows that zenith were the one's posted a dox of his sister on sharkbrew.

Sounds fishy, considering zenith pledged their soul that they didn't do it.

At this point ur just trying to frame us.

1 minute ago, Godae said:

nope they did.

?

1 minute ago, P1z4 said:

We can go back and forth comparing all night, no1 went out of there way in fatality to do that it was an honest mistake. Yes keep it in game. 

I agree. 

1 minute ago, Murd said:

When you say "at least keep it ingame" on the very same topic you post evidence 'excusing zenith' from doxing jamz today which also shows that zenith were the one's posted a dox of his sister on sharkbrew.

Sounds fishy, considering zenith pledged their soul that they didn't do it.

I am not even aware of the sister thing happening, so i wont say to much about it, but i have seen some proof. 

This is just an open invitation to keep it ingame. You are just arguing to argue at this point. 

Just now, Moleman said:

?

I agree. 

I am not even aware of the sister thing happening, so i wont say to much about it, but i have seen some proof. 

This is just an open invitation to keep it ingame. You are just arguing to argue at this point. 

read the transcript

2 minutes ago, Moleman said:

?

I agree. 

How are you not aware that the sister thing happened when it's literally on the line of 'proof' you use to say zenith didn't dox? 

You're evidence to say that you didn't dox today is that you did dox before. Did you know that means zenith did dox? Where is the punishment to zenith for this?

1 minute ago, Fatalitys_Full_Time_Guard said:

It doesn't change the fact you had people with his sister as his avatar, leaked kennys irl info and so on. shut the fuck up.

Do you have proof of kennys info actually being leaked somewhere and not just elve posting it that one time as a result of his own beef with fatality?

And i agree, the thing with his sister, is not something i am myself aware of happening, i just saw a few pictures myself, and again we have apolgised over this. 

1 minute ago, Murd said:

How are you not aware that the sister thing happened when it's literally on the line of 'proof' you use to say zenith didn't dox? 

You're evidence to say that you didn't dox today is that you did dox before. Did you know that means zenith did dox? Where is the punishment to zenith for this?

I am saying that i dont know the full context of the sister thing. I wasnt there when it happened, i just saw one picture of someone apparntly from zenith having a blocked out image in his pfp, being reposted.

What do you want from this? Either you accept the apology, or you dont.