Lets clear this up... Zenith did not dox Jamz Aka Ease.

Moleman

Just now, Moleman said:

I am saying that i dont know the full context of the sister thing. I wasnt there when it happened, i just saw one picture of someone apparntly from zenith having a blocked out image in his pfp, being reposted.

What do you want from this? Either you accept the apology, or you dont.

not accepting it. write it again...

3 minutes ago, Moleman said:

Do you have proof of kennys info actually being leaked somewhere and not just elve posting it that one time as a result of his own beef with fatality?

And i agree, the thing with his sister, is not something i am myself aware of happening, i just saw a few pictures myself, and again we have apolgised over this. 

So will the person who made the sb acc with Jamz sister irl pic be kicked? Earlier on this topic you said you would kick any person performing such topics 

let’s not forget sanding previously doxed LY sams sister too

2 minutes ago, Moleman said:

I am saying that i dont know the full context of the sister thing. I wasnt there when it happened, i just saw one picture of someone apparntly from zenith having a blocked out image in his pfp, being reposted.

What do you want from this? Either you accept the apology, or you dont.

You're posting that yes zenith doxed hos sister, and then also saying yo guys let's keep this ingame.

You gotta face the music, amigo. You don't just dox and get away with it. What's saying sorry online gonna do, reverse a dox and information that was publicly leaked?

2 minutes ago, Yaz said:

So will the person who made the sb acc with Jamz sister irl pic be kicked? Earlier on this topic you said you would kick any person performing such topics 

let’s not forget sanding previously doxed LY sams sister too

Post proof of both those things happening, and we can deal with it. 

1 minute ago, P1z4 said:

You better fire whoever gives your zenith roles out brother. 

I am zenith

1 minute ago, Murd said:

You're posting that yes zenith doxed hos sister, and then also saying yo guys let's keep this ingame.

You gotta face the music, amigo. You don't just dox and get away with it.

I mean, like i said, i do not know the full context of the sister irl leak. 

Any proof you might want to add here?

30 minutes ago, Moleman said:

Post proof of both those things happening, and we can deal with it. 

I am zenith

I mean, like i said, i do not know the full context of the sister irl leak. 

Any proof you might want to add here?

You posted the proof yourself. Why should there be a truce now when Zenith have gone above and beyond to bring irl into things? 

A public picture of satans posted by himself mistakenly reposted does not equate to digging into someone's irl to find their sisters information and posting a topic about it on sharkbrew. Where is the justice for this?

3 hours ago, Murd said:

Considering the zenith staff leaks that are open about doxing, this is a very rich topic.

Sounds like a big deflection and damage control to keep a facade up that zenith has 0 thigs to do with doxing (which is obviously and proven to be false).

Gotta remember how heavily zenith denied that they were the ones who posted jamz sisters info on sharkbrew too, when it was them.

This coming from Zenith harboring Scims as they knew he was sending David pics of his house with targets on his door. Funny....... not to mention Zenith has dox'd Sam as well in multiple public discords and about once a day in their own discord. You guys can't play victim anymore... you are cancers to the community.

21 minutes ago, Obbyx said:

zenith rank team is full of doxers, we Fatalions do not forgive and we do not forget see you in game this weekend, NERDS!

Now zenith members are bragging that jamz is getting the ly sam treatment. Weird how they are trying to portray innocence while openly admitting to these things!

@MolemanI understand now why you aren't replying and defending zenith anymore. Every point you make gets rebutted!