LFC / Is it worth it?

CallMeSwaggy

I haven't played this game in a while but I know what i'm doing when it comes to warring / preps / minis / etc. etc. Question is it worth joining a clan and getting back into OSRS. I don't have a pure account but gold is cheap as hell so I'd be able to level one up fast. What I would be looking for is clans that have action and don't care about winning/losing instead just having fun. Looking at discussion and aftermath I won't consider Fatality or Zenith because both seem like total cancer and honestly incel vibes coming from what I see.

1. Is it worth it?

2. What clans fit the description of what i'm looking for?

OG is well known for clean fair fights and daily events. I heard they have the best community also. Zenith dox and ddos plus hire main clans to fight for them. Rage hires venny clans to fight for them. FI big masser clan #1 IMO. Foe and LY just took an L from a rivalry. Sup and apex are ehh. BP really strong clan but lots of 4ners. SF give each other free blow jobs so that’s a plus but they more of a rev cave team. Not sure who else I’m missing off the top of my head. 

really up to you, if you think RS is going to be enjoyable for you, then for sure, join up. like you said, gp is cheap & training in NMZ is braindead, especially with OSRS mobile.

Fatality, Rage, & Legacy are all viable options & are the most active pure clans with good communities. Fatality is the best, though. ;) 

15 minutes ago, Beef Case said:

OG is well known for clean fair fights and daily events. I heard they have the best community also. Zenith dox and ddos plus hire main clans to fight for them. Rage hires venny clans to fight for them. FI big masser clan #1 IMO. Foe and LY just took an L from a rivalry. Sup and apex are ehh. BP really strong clan but lots of 4ners. SF give each other free blow jobs so that’s a plus but they more of a rev cave team. Not sure who else I’m missing off the top of my head. 

Thank you for this info, type of stuff im looking for. Don't really care about if a clan loses or wins a rivalry as long as they get action. The stuff going on with Zenith and Fatality is a big nono at this point im life I can't be fucked doing dumb shit like that over a game.

8 minutes ago, Finest said:

really up to you, if you think RS is going to be enjoyable for you, then for sure, join up. like you said, gp is cheap & training in NMZ is braindead, especially with OSRS mobile.

Fatality, Rage, & Legacy are all viable options & are the most active pure clans with good communities. Fatality is the best, though. ;) 

I don't like the drama im seeing from Fatality and Zenith, don't care for it don't want it don't need it both sides need to grow up. Kind of a shame because this isn't Fatality that I recall from before.

17 minutes ago, CallMeSwaggy said:

Thank you for this info, type of stuff im looking for. Don't really care about if a clan loses or wins a rivalry as long as they get action. The stuff going on with Zenith and Fatality is a big nono at this point im life I can't be fucked doing dumb shit like that over a game.

I don't like the drama im seeing from Fatality and Zenith, don't care for it don't want it don't need it both sides need to grow up. Kind of a shame because this isn't Fatality that I recall from before.

Fatality isn't doxing anyone. There's nothing about our clan that we're doing that's been different in the 15 years we've been open, I think you need to read up some more on the "drama" brother. We've always been the same honor clan

10 hours ago, CallMeSwaggy said:

Zenith has openly admitted to doxing our beloved warlord etc. Won't go into much detail here but of course no one's willing to let that slip & slide.

If you want to join the undisputed #1 clan, Fatality is for you. I don't blame you if you don't want drama though

Honestly (for the sake of transparency I'm a member of FOE) I'd say this is a bad time to join the pure scene.  At least 3 clans I know of are being camped by main clans right now, FI/Z have by far the highest pulls and are in an aids rivalry where doxing, mains and avoiding are just another day, and there's barely any preps going on either.  Even some of the 'smaller' and generally less tryhard clans are in pretty aids rivalries as well rn.

3 hours ago, Aiselia said:

Honestly (for the sake of transparency I'm a member of FOE) I'd say this is a bad time to join the pure scene.  At least 3 clans I know of are being camped by main clans right now, FI/Z have by far the highest pulls and are in an aids rivalry where doxing, mains and avoiding are just another day, and there's barely any preps going on either.  Even some of the 'smaller' and generally less tryhard clans are in pretty aids rivalries as well rn.

agreed clanning isn't really in a great spot atm

I am contractually obligated to ask you to join Rage for both good pk and cwa action

3 hours ago, Aiselia said:

4 minutes ago, Trajan said:

agreed clanning isn't really in a great spot atm

I am contractually obligated to ask you to join Rage for both good pk and cwa action

Appreciate the honest input from both of you in terms of is it worth returning to the game and clanning atm.

• 3 months later...