35 Pure Elites end Zenith's trip on a Tuesday night.

FI - Kryptonite

NbPUepa.gif

Forums | Teamspeak | Discord

9c295a0119903703edbf69894ff073f3.png

weFDm7J.png

V2u6JlS.png&key=5214769bbc64a5fba0884e3b

Fatality started out a small pk trip with about 10 people later peaking at 35(in 4 minutes), scouting zenith lowcase z for the disrespect getting hit by FOE in singles at 26 hill. We then logged on top of them pressuring their western side keeping them sandwhiched, not a single call was made besides to spam at them and the music bot playing back to back by drake. After the hit they ended we listened to elve cry on teamspeak and say he was gonna go get baked.

Go do all the drugs you want elve it wont help you. You wanted this. 

All zenith members, wake up. 

CJ5B70v.png

fTBX9XW.png

3f22d481339afcbfa11599bf89c7e549.pngunknown.pngunknown.png948449e9fa8d4b7102d123c011c28add.pngScreen_Shot_2020-09-14_at_4.21.54_PM.png

stfu propaganda spreading whore clan, fucking sneaky bastards trynna make us look bad, cause you jealous fucks are jealous of what we achieved in 6/7  months of time. When your clan was irrelevant for the past 5 years, good way to try to make our member base believe we are bad human beings and post my screen idc I'm sick of hearing shit about pedos if you knew me I have fam who was in a loverboy circuit it's just sick to accuse someone and if you defend yourself it won't solve the problem cause either way u spreading this bullshit last part if I'm just playing a fucking game, stop spreading fake accuses cause it's not gonna benefit ur clan keep it ingame..

2 minutes ago, Gods Of Z said:

stfu propaganda spreading whore clan, fucking sneaky bastards trynna make us look bad, cause you jealous fucks are jealous of what we achieved in 6/7  months of time. When your clan was irrelevant for the past 5 years, good way to try to make our member base believe we are bad human beings and post my screen idc I'm sick of hearing shit about pedos if you knew me I have fam who was in a loverboy circuit it's just sick to accuse someone and if you defend yourself it won't solve the problem cause either way u spreading this bullshit last part if I'm just playing a fucking game, stop spreading fake accuses cause it's not gonna benefit ur clan keep it ingame..

U66Ibxp.png

3 minutes ago, Gods Of Z said:

LMFAO

Zenith fucking smoked

1 hour ago, Gods Of Z said:

LOL this must be straight out of r/copypasta