Fatality exposes the biggest frauds of the Pure Community; Zenith

del

Today I was messaged by Focus, who is a Veteran Member of Zenith. Focus was a member of mine back in Outrage. A member of mine that I later found out was leaking the entire time he was in the clan. With no surprise, he has done so again. 

But, this time was different. His intent was not money. He intended to break his silence on the matter at hand. Which was of course, the disgusting out of game behaviour from Zenith.

I advertised that I would be sharing very bad news today. This news has disheartened me. What I am going to share with you tonight will without a doubt confirm the actions of Zenith. The actions to pursue my family members as well as my IRL information.

I wondered why on earth someone I haven't spoken to in quite some time messaged me yesterday. I was sent by this individual my address as well as information on my sister. I couldn't process this whatsoever which led to my immediate reaction of quitting. (https://clan-fi.org/topic/92638-a-reminder-of-why-we-keep-it-in-game/).

His intention was not to scare me, it was to protect me. All so I was prepared mentally and made aware of what can be used against me and my family. 

Unfortunately, I had to explain to my sister the entire situation. The chat was very rough, I did not enjoy it one bit. The heat I took was so intense that I felt I was deep inside hell itself. 

Despite scaring the living shit out of me, I thank you so much for what you did for me, I will forever be in your debt. 

To Zenith:

https://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/53994-regarding-jamz-his-sister-false-doxing-accusations/

The nerve you had to make this topic. You claimed you were not responsible. You claimed that there was no evidence. You claimed that NOBODY in your clan would do such a thing. That there was nothing to connect your clan to ACTS such as this: https://i.imgur.com/mMSxu8d.png

1da1a08058fbb2f9e794e5fe4e1c0f8c.png

You lied to your MEMBERS. You lied to your RANKS. You lied to your ENTIRE, FUCKING, CLAN. And to make things worse, you even went as far as trying to brainwash the rest of the Pure Community.

You are, without a doubt, the most disgusting, vile, piss poor, pathetic excuse of a pure clan I have EVER seen in all my years of clanning. 

I, as well as the rest of my clan, are going to destroy you. If you think these words hold no meaning on how it'll go in game, you are mistaken. We are going to turn your insides out and fuck you like a pig. We will continue to make your trips miserable by any means necessary. We will force you to hire as many people that you can to compete with us. 

No apology, no remorse, no honourable actions that you think you can proceed with will stop us from murdering you. We are going to slam down your doors so hard that you will never dare think of reopening again. You are out to PK at revs? We will ruin you there. You lose a prep? We will make sure you do your best to remain positive or we will leak your audio. You try and set up a fight on weekends when you slump? We will send mains to rag all your fights.

If you are somehow even able to out pull us, do not think to yourself for one second that we will fold, we aren't FO. Understand that the threat you face is very real. No matter how much you regret this right now, make sure you are ready to go for as long as you possibly can. My members aren't interested in giving you a quick death. We will dismantle you at all costs, the state of our clan will never come in the way of achieving our goal of closing you. 

I would say good luck this weekend, but I'm afraid not even God himself will be able to assist you. 

We have spoken, and our word is law.

4 minutes ago, Hormone said:

lmfao take what he says serious 

11 minutes ago, Murd said:

First zenith are going to say this is fake...

They will then say lol you're taking a troll serious...

Then they're going to say this isn't evidence!!

And lastly they will ask for real evidence!

Predictable from someone who supports doxing smh. 

Now what other evidence do you want? A signed confession? Could probably get that too with how leaky zenith is