Fatality exposes the biggest frauds of the Pure Community; Zenith

del

8 hours ago, Mercy said:

1da1a08058fbb2f9e794e5fe4e1c0f8c.png

He posted  that comment on September 16... 2 DAYS AFTER YOU ACCUSED US OF DOXING HER. Everyone knows KJ is the biggest troll in zenith. Poor attempt to show "evidence". Pathetic attempt once again.

referring to his sister as a "sister" and then the very next sentence referring that same sister to a "him" is the biggest troll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 hours ago, Brief Case said:

Let's not forget, zenith member, singles spent his time in sharkbrew discord spamming the leader of sf's real life name and last name. 

This was a ZENITH player, a player they wish not to ban. 

There's way more to this, and if my sources are right, sf will be assisting Fatality. 

This is the only post you’ve ever made that i agree with. From my understanding all of the pure community are against Zenith at this point. It’s become more than a rivalry between clans. It’s simply a good vs evil situation. Zenith is bad for the game of OSRS. 

its as if zenith fails to realise that their staff was leaked by legacy which they talk about all of these dishonorable acts on a regular basis

doesnt matter how much you defend yourself regarding anything, you are without a doubt responsible for the shit you did on sharkbrew on a vpn (coward)

enjoy your inevitable closure

7 hours ago, puppyslush said:

Tbh whether it was posted 2 days or 2 weeks after the incident, it is clear that doom kj knew he had a sister + all that other material possession. The only way he could have found that out is by pre doxing/doxi g

Well it was a bait , i was not aware of this due to the fact i am not a rank.

Its been common knowledge after eop doxed jamz that he had a sister. Jamz himself also admitted there is other bad actors involved (the hider account that posted jamz dox to him in pms) Which could have have been the ones who made the sharkbrew accounts. 

6 hours ago, Moleman said:

Well it was a bait , i was not aware of this due to the fact i am not a rank.

Its been common knowledge after eop doxed jamz that he had a sister. Jamz himself also admitted there is other bad actors involved (the hider account that posted jamz dox to him in pms) Which could have have been the ones who made the sharkbrew accounts. 

Did you know that every time eop said they doxed someone, it was actually a bait so that means eop never doxed anybody :P and just like that, eop became an honourable clan!!

My man, if every time someone did something nh and the excuse of "it's a troll, it's a bait" was acceptable, everybody and their nan would be doxed and every clan would be innocent.

31 minutes ago, Murd said:

Did you know that every time eop said they doxed someone, it was actually a bait so that means eop never doxed anybody :P and just like that, eop became an honourable clan!!

My man, if every time someone did something nh and the excuse of "it's a troll, it's a bait" was acceptable, everybody and their nan would be doxed and every clan would be innocent.

u rly think doom kj is big doxer hacker intel boy huh