Who is “anti-Zenith”? Because it seems everyone agrees Zenith is bad for OSRS except Zenith members.

Beef Case

Was curious what clans are “pro Zenith” besides the ones they’ve paid for help like SR and the main clans they used against FI last weekend. If it wasn’t for GP i think they would be all alone at this point. Boycott this NH clan please. A clan like Zenith isn’t healthy for the pure community at this point. Personally i don’t think all of OSRS should have gamers like them. 

I remember back in the day when having an open alliance with littearly everyone in the pure community was frowned upon... 

Your propaganda campaigns accusing us of littearly every single thing on the planet, has turned out to be debunked and you have no evidence to show for your wild accusations.

Everyone and their nan is jumping on this anti-zenith bandwagon cus you littearly cannot win this rivarly without teaming with every single clan in the community AND smearing us for retarded shit like pedophilia (not true) & Doxing (yourself admitting it wasnt us, and you falling for a bait made by cookies) 

fuck you losers. 

1 hour ago, Moleman said:

I remember back in the day when having an open alliance with littearly everyone in the pure community was frowned upon... 

Your propaganda campaigns accusing us of littearly every single thing on the planet, has turned out to be debunked and you have no evidence to show for your wild accusations.

Everyone and their nan is jumping on this anti-zenith bandwagon cus you littearly cannot win this rivarly without teaming with every single clan in the community AND smearing us for retarded shit like pedophilia (not true) & Doxing (yourself admitting it wasnt us, and you falling for a bait made by cookies) 

fuck you losers. 

Aren't you guys teaming with Apex long before you were open ? You guys even teamed with Rev warriors before you opened.

3 hours ago, Moleman said:

fuck you losers. 

nigga you're not good at the game lmfaoo tone it down