[PERFECTED] F2P WILDERNESS FULLOUT VS ZENITH ~ 130 FATALIANS DEMOLISH ZENITH WITH COMPLETE AND UTTER EASE

Lee

Well done fatality on the huge pull

btw when we fought at CA you had a 168 on the cape counter ( not flaming ) , but who were the other 48 in your cape?

we had 110 pull, vs your 130 would of been a good fight, but its so hard to get clean fights without others being there nowadays

anyways as I said, not a flame and GJ on your Saturday, see you tonight

2 hours ago, Eat_D4rk_Bow said:

btw when we fought at CA you had a 168 on the cape counter ( not flaming ) , but who were the other 48 in your cape?

we had 110 pull, vs your 130 would of been a good fight, but its so hard to get clean fights without others being there nowadays

lol it was all fatality :)

5 hours ago, DDOS said:

I wasn't even on dumb fuck. Kane died yesterday and instead of going out we listened to old audio of him. Ur a fucking loser to think I honestly would care about this dumb shit with recent news of his passing. Actually disgusting

4 hours ago, Eat_D4rk_Bow said:

All Fi buddy, quit Zenith they're trash.

5 hours ago, Eat_D4rk_Bow said:

If I remember correctly, wasn't Zenith the clan claiming that every weekend is a full out? The same clan that refuses to to do a clean 100 v 100 CWA fight? This post is quite rich coming from a Zenith member.

Interesting that you see it differently than your leaders. How can you be in a clan where your values don't align?

6 hours ago, Eat_D4rk_Bow said:

even if we had people in our capes, your clan hires budget main clans & has 3+ pure clans return in your capes every weekend, so..... idk where you were for that & speaking up to your clan about that