[SUNDAY] Onslaught Terrorizes Special Forces | Featuring SUP, Terror, BP, FOE

ONSLAUGHT PUBLIC RELATIONS

Banner.gif

On this beautiful Sunday Onslaught set out with 39 Gorillas later peaking at 42. This trip was a very special one for us. Onslaught and Kittygamers have lost a close friend yesterday @Kittygamer has sadly passed away. So in his honor we had one hell of a trip for him. Rest In Paradise Kane ❤️

unknown.png?width=576&height=587

og_videos.png

~Flower POV

og_aftermath.png

vs_Soup.png

To start off the trip we started off fighting Supremacy at Bandits. The fight sadly only lasted about 30 seconds until Blunt Purez and the rest of the pure community crashed. Looks like Onslaught and Supremacy gotta start the action! Thank you for the little tussle dudes!

vs_SF.png

As we were setting up a fight with Terror at CA. Special Forces decided to teleport up in our world. We instantly gwassed them back to Edgeville. From there Terror, Supremacy and Blunt Purez crashed and it was an instant cluster going back and forth for everyone. While we know how retarded Control Pker is we waited by Chaos Altar and gwassed these stupid fucks AGAIN! After that we teleported out and laughed at them in edge. Stay easy control plug my leak dog l0l.

https://streamable.com/e8da3m

vs_Terror.png

Set up a fight vs Terror at Bandits. They rushed in from the south and the fight only lasted about two minutes until the whole pure community decided to crash again. 

vs_SF.png

Got word Special Forces was up at GDZ getting absolutely fucked by BP. We decided to make a little trip up there just to laugh at them. It eventually became an awesome cluster between us, Blunt Purez, Terror and special forces. We legit walked these kids back and forth glory hill to the single strip. Eventually they had like 3 left in game and they ran south to teleport out and we just followed them and laughed.

1 hour ago, Brief Case said:

I don't recall your Sunday war being anything worthy to write about, it seemed the most you had was 35 and you sure as shit weren't trying to fight the clan you talk shit the most about referring to Special Forces. Great snipe team action, the only thing your clan is able to do, sucks to suck. 

https://streamable.com/e8da3m

1 minute ago, ONSLAUGHT PUBLIC RELATIONS said:

You can post a video clip of 5 seconds but fail to show the full footage on your video? You got deleted off the map more times then any clan out there from the videos i've watched. 

Quote me when you're done lying on your topics about your sunday snipe trip lol. 

20 minutes ago, Brief Case said:

You can post a video clip of 5 seconds but fail to show the full footage on your video? You got deleted off the map more times then any clan out there from the videos i've watched. 

Quote me when you're done lying on your topics about your sunday snipe trip lol. 

your clans video is like 2 minutes long (if we cut out the single fight, flame war in edgeville and speed it up to the same speed as flowers). focus on making your clan better and stop trying to nip at harambes heels before you end up like IO, Terminal & Exodus

56 minutes ago, Brief Case said:

I’m gonna bury your clan and there’s nothing you can do about it l000l

2 hours ago, Godfather said:

your clans video is like 2 minutes long (if we cut out the single fight, flame war in edgeville and speed it up to the same speed as flowers). focus on making your clan better and stop trying to nip at harambes heels before you end up like IO, Terminal & Exodus

Who said i was in special forces? you assuming my clan based on my responses to your garbage topics? there video is way more action then anything you did in your video, what makes your video any better? you literally stopped warring to get a "gwas" that killed maybe 8 people before you got swiped off the map and you think your clan is doing good? Wheres the other "gwas" when your clan instantly teleported? you had enough balls to post 1 in your video since the other clans came to crash/aid the fight in however way.

You'll forever be known as a snipe team and a garbage low quality shithole of a clan moron. 

8 hours ago, Brief Case said:

Who said i was in special forces? you assuming my clan based on my responses to your garbage topics? there video is way more action then anything you did in your video, what makes your video any better? you literally stopped warring to get a "gwas" that killed maybe 8 people before you got swiped off the map and you think your clan is doing good? Wheres the other "gwas" when your clan instantly teleported? you had enough balls to post 1 in your video since the other clans came to crash/aid the fight in however way.

You'll forever be known as a snipe team and a garbage low quality shithole of a clan moron. 

It’s literally in the video you dumb fuck l0000l cry more for me while I explode your clan

20 hours ago, Brief Case said:

like i said, keep nipping at harambes heels, control pker, and you'll end up like the last 3 clans that tried.

• 1 month later...