2 slush puppies

Lugia Ex

Your bias as fuck m8 don't leak my up tho

You let this topic open for EoP

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/5356-eop-declares-on-all-blue-clans/

But close a topic towards EoP.

Nice m8. not bias at all I bet

Your topic was extremely vague. Can't tell whether you are representing FOE/Sup. If you want to FO, then go make a proper topic.

Hell if you just want to flame eop, go ahead and post whatever humiliation video you got.

Someone needs to clean up the poor quality flame on these boards jsing.

Your topic was extremely vague. Can't tell whether you are representing FOE/Sup. If you want to FO, then go make a proper topic.

Hell if you just want to flame eop, go ahead and post whatever humiliation video you got.

Someone needs to clean up the poor quality flame on these boards jsing.

yet you allowed that cauliflower topic eop made that WE ALL KNOW WON'T HAPPEN?

why not close that topic like you did the one directed to EoP?

yet you allowed that cauliflower topic eop made that WE ALL KNOW WON'T HAPPEN?

why not close that topic like you did the one directed to EoP?

You misunderstood me. That topic is vague

ae892e8976c6bc9a7bf2b5f17be632fa.png

EOP's topic is extremely clear. they want a wilderness RVB vs Final Ownage + Supremacy + Redemption + Corrupt Pures

Date/Time: February 27th, 2015 - 4:00 EST 9:00 GMT 1:00 PST

Location: Wilderness. We will not fight in clan wars. You've teamed on us in the wilderness, so we will beat you there.

your topic is: 

TAKE YOUR PICK OF ANY BLUE CLAN OR GREEN CLAN vs Eruption of Pures

Date/Time: ANY FUCKING DAY LOL - ANY FUCKING TIME LOL

Location: Wilderness (AKA CORP BEAST LOL). We will not fight in clan wars. [17:14] <[EoP]idoR> we couldnt return at bandit camp lol

so which clan is it? what time? where? Hence it is vague. Feel free to repost the topic but add in the necessary details.

I don't give a damn if the FO or wildy pkri is going to happen or not, but if you want to post a flamebait/troll topic, at least make it somewhat believeable

You misunderstood me. That topic is vague

ae892e8976c6bc9a7bf2b5f17be632fa.png

EOP's topic is extremely clear. they want a wilderness RVB vs Final Ownage + Supremacy + Redemption + Corrupt Pures

Date/Time: February 27th, 2015 - 4:00 EST 9:00 GMT 1:00 PST

Location: Wilderness. We will not fight in clan wars. You've teamed on us in the wilderness, so we will beat you there.

your topic is:

TAKE YOUR PICK OF ANY BLUE CLAN OR GREEN CLAN vs Eruption of Pures

Date/Time: ANY FUCKING DAY LOL - ANY FUCKING TIME LOL

Location: Wilderness (AKA CORP BEAST LOL). We will not fight in clan wars. [17:14] <[EoP]idoR> we couldnt return at bandit camp lol

so which clan is it? what time? where? Hence it is vague. Feel free to repost the topic but add in the necessary details.

I don't give a damn if the FO or wildy pkri is going to happen or not, but if you want to post a flamebait/troll topic, at least make it somewhat believeable

Basically the time is 24/7 we can do it whenever

date- when ever eop wants too

clan- which ever eop want too

What's so hard to get? It's letting them pick? Or your just bias which one is It.

I don't get it, is it a declaration or are you asking for eop's permission?

what's so hard to understand? It's a declaration just as the one EoP posted.

do u want me to read it for you?

Please follow with me

ANY AN-Y

DAY- D-AY

Which means the war can take place any day of the week or month. Date is for EoP to choose. You understand now?

anytime

The time can be adjusted for eop, anytime zone they would like to have the war.

But yeah nice bias lol its obvious as fuck.

what's so hard to understand? It's a declaration just as the one EoP posted.

do u want me to read it for you?

Please follow with me

ANY AN-Y

DAY- D-AY

Which means the war can take place any day of the week or month. Date is for EoP to choose. You understand now?

anytime

The time can be adjusted for eop, anytime zone they would like to have the war.

But yeah nice bias lol its obvious as fuck.

Essentially you just weakened your position by letting EOP choose the date/time/location. Last time I checked, clans don't usually want their opponents to decide on the date/times/location. It's always the declaring clan that set the ground rules before negotiations commence.

No problems, I just saved you from public humiliation by eop lurkers on these boards. You should thank me for that instead of flaming me and accusing me of bias.

Essentially you just weakened your position by letting EOP choose the date/time/location. Last time I checked, clans don't usually want their opponents to decide on the date/times/location.

No problems, I just saved you from public humiliation by eop lurkers on these boards. You should thank me for that instead of flaming me and accusing me of bias.

your so lost, this is basically like EOP's 2nd forums because of you.