Fatality declares on Apex First to 50 And Knockout F2P Prep

Fatality

6 minutes ago, Erase said:

face the facts nigga you have all the hype in the world,all the glory hunters in the game,and you wont high opt me?a ha ha pussy @Murd

No trust in members under 50v50? Wow... you're supposed to be a clanwars clan... 90% of your fights are 30v30... and it's against fatality..

Ngl tbh smh!

Apex think that because they practiced p2p for 6 years and made 90% of their memberbase not care about anything else means thats the case for every other clan

Wake up and smell the coffee fellas, it's the year 2020 and you're scared of Fatality in first to 50s and standard preps

3 minutes ago, Fatality said:

Wonder what opts you'll ask for after we train an extra 20 people.

Insecure clan :[.

inb4

"u had the entire pure scene join ur clan lmfao!!!" "no homegrown talent!" "no balls for 50v50 haha!"

Jamz you can stop crying and just accept the preps already. You been starving us for 3 months now, if it takes you a whole year I don't care. I'll be here.

55 minutes ago, Deserie said:

Jamz you can stop crying and just accept the preps already. You been starving us for 3 months now, if it takes you a whole year I don't care. I'll be here.

58 minutes ago, Fatality said:

Wonder what opts you'll ask for after we train an extra 20 people.

Insecure clan :[.

inb4

"u had the entire pure scene join ur clan lmfao!!!" "no homegrown talent!" "no balls for 50v50 haha!"

cya then

Unbiased opinion as I don't clan and haven't for a while. Compromise or your both pussy and shut the fuck up.

Apex wants 50v50 , Fatality wants FT 50 along with a prep.

So do a 50v50 FT 50 and 50v50 prep or your both literally fucking pussies simple as that, negotiation over both clans get something they want and EVERYONE involved gets action. Stop being idiots.

FI : you pull 150, your declining to 50v50 a clan that doesn't even half your pull either you quality is shit and just massed or your leadership is retarded.

Apex : there's ZERO reason not to do a 50v50 FT  50, shut the fuck up and compromise.

Case closed.

51 minutes ago, CallMeSwaggy said:

Unbiased opinion as I don't clan and haven't for a while. Compromise or your both pussy and shut the fuck up.

Apex wants 50v50 , Fatality wants FT 50 along with a prep.

So do a 50v50 FT 50 and 50v50 prep or your both literally fucking pussies simple as that, negotiation over both clans get something they want and EVERYONE involved gets action. Stop being idiots.

FI : you pull 150, your declining to 50v50 a clan that doesn't even half your pull either you quality is shit and just massed or your leadership is retarded.

Apex : there's ZERO reason not to do a 50v50 FT  50, shut the fuck up and compromise.

Case closed.

@Deserielets do it

2 hours ago, Rihana Pm Me said:

FT50??

lmao

yea, we gave them knockout x2 and wanted a first to 50 in return, they said no

then they gave the rest of the pure community first to 50 for weeks on end lol... they have a strong hatred for fi and dont want to risk losing in something that our clan does extremely well in.

same reason they wont do a 30v30 p2p prep since thats their best chance of losing, they dont want to risk 2.5 years of winning (in the least competitive era of p2p clan wars)

also hi dave

~ jamz

6 hours ago, Deserie said:

> Pulls 150

> Pulled 40 to F2P tournament BEFORE getting 30+ gloryhunters

> Somehow can't get 50 for preps?

Smells like some pussy shit to me.

Amen

Apex has nothing to prove. Fi wants purple portal action then accept the preps not some stupid ft50 on ur own terms

16 minutes ago, Zenith E-Girl said:

@Ease @Lee @Finestpussies lmao

Tuesday: Fatality pulls 65 and forces Zenith into joining a merged CC just to get fully fucking cleared (https://i.imgur.com/Vtn7TdE.png)

b82c2e21187a13dc78e43b66936e38e1.png

nxhHAYl.png

Last Weekend (Saturday): Fatality perfect you in a F2P Wilderness Fullout

put down to 26 pures in a 1v1, this is what happens when u have no allies to save u

MK6bxc2.png

Last Weekend (Sunday): Zenith proceed to run away from Fatality the entire trip

f9iSQCY.png