Fatality declares on Apex First to 50 And Knockout F2P Prep

Fatality

11 hours ago, موني said:

A ft50 isnt a actual test of quality this entire topic is pointless

Beating a clan 50-20 matched opts doesn't mean anything??? LOL okay!

You do realise this translates to your 1v1 ability in the wilderness right?

Stop avoiding.

11 hours ago, موني said:

A ft50 isnt a actual test of quality this entire topic is pointless

Rich from the same guy who was all for it in Outrage.

Rich from the same guy who said otherwise.

Rich from the same guy who told me to include it in our Prep Records.

Biased Admins strike again!

6 hours ago, Regulate' said:

Just give us a prep, clans need to stop being worried about losing a prep.

"Big Minis" and any other terminology used to avoid using the word prep is ridiculous.

Prep, win gz, lose go again. 

As stated above we're willing to do both, so why aren't apex. We're not scared of losing, if we lose we go again like you've stated, but what is the harm of doing both? There is none, Apex has shown extreme prowess in ft50s as well dominating Fo in them constantly when they were giving Fo pup off events. I don't see why there is such an issue now that Fatality wants both styles of prep.

On 9/30/2020 at 9:58 AM, Deserie said:

Fatality leadership doesn't have the confidence to prep Apex. They hide behind practice rounds (FT50) so they can cancel the F2P prep after they lose. We will gladly prep Fatality both servers 50v50 any day of the week. Pulls 150 but can't do a 50v50... pathetic.

833222331154cdbb75e8b8b7f14aab40.png

they only pull that high because zenith clan has forced fatality to do joint trips with DC+Mains on weekends l0l

3 minutes ago, Lee said:

As stated above we're willing to do both, so why aren't apex. We're not scared of losing, if we lose we go again like you've stated, but what is the harm of doing both? There is none, Apex has shown extreme prowess in ft50s as well dominating Fo in them constantly when they were giving Fo pup off events. I don't see why there is such an issue now that Fatality wants both styles of prep.

Weak leadership scared to 50v50 both servers vs. Apex when you just tried getting a 100v100 vs. Zenith. Next joke please. 😂

4 minutes ago, Baller Army said:

they only pull that high because zenith clan has forced fatality to do joint trips with DC+Mains on weekends l0l

keep being delusional, ill see you this weekend to slump your clan further 

43 minutes ago, Lee said:

So why isn't the initial offer a prep in each server? Your clan has been avoiding preps with Apex for the longest time, you're in no position to be crying over us wanting 2 preps on both servers. 

@EaseI've known you a while, I wouldn't expect you to not come out full guns blazing and do both. Go old school Jamz, the one I remember, not this new clanning shit man. Don't care about this "rivalry" let's just get these preps done. 

1 hour ago, Deserie said:

Weak leadership scared to 50v50 both servers vs. Apex when you just tried getting a 100v100 vs. Zenith. Next joke please. 😂

Toddler mindset, he literally said they are willing to do both yet you're the ones acting like toddlers. Now you can get biased opinions to dick ride your statements, but from a 100% unbiased opinion it looks like its your clans fault for not getting anything done at this point.

So why isn't the initial offer a prep in each server? Your clan has been avoiding preps with Apex for the longest time, you're in no position to be crying over us wanting 2 preps on both servers. 

@EaseI've known you a while, I wouldn't expect you to not come out full guns blazing and do both. Go old school Jamz, the one I remember, not this new clanning shit man. Don't care about this "rivalry" let's just get these preps done. 

We asked for two types of F2P Preps, both declined because your leader refuses to do both with Fatality but will against other clans. The fact that you guys think you can strongarm your way to get everything you want is just funny. We even offered a p2p prep but it was once again declined due to it having to be 50v50, whilst your clan will do 30v30s against every other clan that isn't Fatality. You guys should probably stop having such double standards when it comes to this. We're game to prep, just unfortunate your leader would rather politic over the opts of a prep rather than actually fight. 

11 hours ago, Ease said:

Rich from the same guy who was all for it in Outrage.

Rich from the same guy who said otherwise.

Rich from the same guy who told me to include it in our Prep Records.

Biased Admins strike again!

Lol? When did u say ft50s are preps 

when did i even encourage it wat

11 hours ago, CallMeSwaggy said:

@Fatality agreed to a compromise to do a prep and ft 50. Your clan is the one acting like toddlers because they can't have their way.

If it makes u mad i hope nox continues this "toddler" behavior 

clown

12 hours ago, Fatality said:

Beating a clan 50-20 matched opts doesn't mean anything??? LOL okay!

You do realise this translates to your 1v1 ability in the wilderness right?

Stop avoiding.

No1 cares about weekend trips when everyone brings mains,teams with clans and every fight turns into a 3 item war

26 minutes ago, موني said:

If it makes u mad i hope nox continues this "toddler" behavior 

clown

Hahahahah the last thing I am is mad over a 20 year old wizard RPG game taking it seriously good one buddy im the clown! LMFAO. Continue behaving like toddlers.

1 hour ago, Lee said:

We asked for two types of F2P Preps, both declined because your leader refuses to do both with Fatality but will against other clans. The fact that you guys think you can strongarm your way to get everything you want is just funny. We even offered a p2p prep but it was once again declined due to it having to be 50v50, whilst your clan will do 30v30s against every other clan that isn't Fatality. You guys should probably stop having such double standards when it comes to this. We're game to prep, just unfortunate your leader would rather politic over the opts of a prep rather than actually fight. 

Shut the fuck up seriously. You pull 150 and don't want to do a 50v50 prep vs a clan that pulls less? That's PATHETIC, same as its PATHETIC for the self proclaimed clan wars clan to decline doing a FT 50 as well (HELLO ALSO CLAN WARS). COMPROMISE and 50v50 FT with a regular 50v50 prep as well.

6 hours ago, Lee said:

Lee....

Stop sending me paragraphs, I don't care.

P2P and F2P or go cry. 

Why can't 150 weekend pulling Fi do 50v50? 

Shambles.

Lee....

Stop sending me paragraphs, I don't care.

P2P and F2P or go cry. 

Why can't 150 weekend pulling Fi do 50v50? 

Shambles.

shame you cant think for yourself and are depriving a prep cus youre crying over it having to be 50v50 p2p 

8 minutes ago, Lee said:

shame you cant think for yourself and are depriving a prep cus youre crying over it having to be 50v50 p2p 

Nah sorry that's pathetic on Fatality part to not do 50v50. You pull 150 but don't want to 50v50 a clan that pulls a lot less? Sad, just as sad as Apex not wanting to do a FT 50 as well.