The Most ONE SIDED Rivalry Of All Time? [APEX Vs fatality]

Romance

How can Fatality think their rivalry with Apex is anything but one sided. Fatality has suffered nothing but losses at the hands of Apex for 3 years, their most recent victory was a 30 minute F2P prep on September 8th, 2017. On the flipside Apex has farmed poor confused Fatality for over 50 wins since then.

Here is low IQ peanut skulled@Easeproving my point for me. Thanks for inadvertently showcasing that Fatality has been Apex's dog for 3 years. Pay attention to the dates in the threads he linked.  After I astutely called him out he deflected and pivoted like the submissive abused dog he is.

On 9/26/2020 at 2:05 AM, Ease said:

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

VD09afj_d.webp?maxwidth=728&fidelity=gra

hVGgXM6.gif

Fatality and Apex had a 40v40 F2P prep for the sharkbrew tournament almost half a year ago. That was well BEFORE the 50+ new members Fatality have gotten the past few months, and now they somehow can't even pull 50 for a prep? I see nothing but excuses and desperation from Fatality, trying to cling to low opts instead of giving their members some good high-opt action.

All I see is the same angry 10 Apex members who would thrive in a real clan but are stuck in a clan wars team. I would probably have plenty of pent up anger if I knew my clan was never capable of anything relevant in the wilderness. 

I remember Apex pathetically sniping clusters with 30 people years ago, fast forward to present day and it's the same old shit. How genuinely boring.

51 minutes ago, arf said:

All I see is the same angry 10 Apex members who would thrive in a real clan but are stuck in a clan wars team. I would probably have plenty of pent up anger if I knew my clan was never capable of anything relevant in the wilderness. 

I remember Apex pathetically sniping clusters with 30 people years ago, fast forward to present day and it's the same old shit. How genuinely boring.

stfu noone asked

everyone that made it to this part of the comment section let me remind you, Apex wins again.

always the 2018+ apex niggas that bark the loudest.

I feel sorry for the people in apex that had to endure literally 100% loss ratio from 2016-2018 (until ub closed into them).

new apex members probably think the clans been open for 2 years only ☠️

1 hour ago, nawe said:

always the 2018+ apex niggas that bark the loudest.

I feel sorry for the people in apex that had to endure literally 100% loss ratio from 2016-2018 (until ub closed into them).

new apex members probably think the clans been open for 2 years only ☠️

I feel sorry for anyone who was in IR/OR/RS while they were open. 3 clans with no achievements. Shit while open and shit in the dirt.