Imagine

H88

Imagine for one minute that if every pure clan's leadership had the balls to tell the main clans currently dictating what they do to kick rocks, they would be completely powerless to do anything except cry about it. Even with their full focus on one pure clan, they barely do shit. Lots of weak clans open right now with weak and low testosterone leadership. Feels good to be in the only independent pure clan with alpha male leadership. 🐻

So I ask you, pure community, why do you take orders from soft and feminine beta males? Demand more from your leadership.

Edited by H88

28 minutes ago, Ace' said:

are you aware ur leader jizzle speaks out of his nostrils

ace talking about weak ranks... 2nd to last time you opened purge two of your ranks stayed in your clan after they joined mine and used purge to recruit because you're so weak lmfao.
you never found out either!!! we would pm your recruits the 10 dollar story from ranked accounts! lol! high ranks!!
and by weak ranks i mean you, can't blame a naga for breaking free from the matrix even ive been there

Edited by H88

most of us do tell them to kick rocks. im ok with accepting an agreement of not allowing their rivals into your clan in exchange for your kids joining their rivals but anyone who makes threats can get it.

except that ez clan, just like when vr tried threatening eop, they can get it anyway they want it lmfao

3 hours ago, Zenith E-Girl said:

Rage sucks ass I'm glad ur ex elite introduced me to the main clan where Ive been able to camp you the past few weekends. Especially after banning me on ur forums for no reason. Rage is closing soon better jump ship like you did from sup pussy @H88

u sound upset. focus on losing to fatality on weekends

15 hours ago, H88 said:

ace talking about weak ranks... 2nd to last time you opened purge two of your ranks stayed in your clan after they joined mine and used purge to recruit because you're so weak lmfao.
you never found out either!!! we would pm your recruits the 10 dollar story from ranked accounts! lol! high ranks!!
and by weak ranks i mean you, can't blame a naga for breaking free from the matrix even ive been there

thats what desperate & weak players do, however my Purge was king of GMT and always has been.