For FI and Apex

CallMeSwaggy

FI + Apex  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Compromise

• YES - 50v50 FT 50 + 50v50 PREP
    • NO - SCARED

C/P my reply from other thread.

Unbiased opinion as I don't clan and haven't for a while. Compromise or your both pussy and shut the fuck up.

Apex wants 50v50 , Fatality wants FT 50 along with a prep.

So do a 50v50 FT 50 and 50v50 prep or your both literally fucking pussies simple as that, negotiation over, both clans get something they want and EVERYONE involved gets action. Stop being idiots.

FI : you pull 150, your declining to 50v50 a clan that doesn't even half your pull either your quality is shit and just massed or your leadership is retarded.

Apex : there's ZERO reason not to do a 50v50 FT  50, shut the fuck up and compromise.

Case closed.

13 minutes ago, Logic said:

you wanna be the best you gotta take out the best 50v50 min both servers pm nox on discord 

2 minutes ago, Zenith E-Girl said:

Apex can do whatever they wanna do they've had both belts in the purple portal minigame for a long time and have consistently been the best matched clan in the scene for awhile

Fi should take whatever action they can get, they're the ones with something to prove

Both clans need to compromise simple as that 50v50 FT 50 and prep, otherwise scared. Both clans get something they want. Otherwise you idiots look like Biden and Trump last night.

21 minutes ago, ONSLAUGHT PUBLIC RELATIONS said:

We are in 2020 and clans are still afraid to lose on an online wizard simulator!

@everyone @here @rank teams 

If I was going to join any clan this is the type of mentality I’d want from leadership. Instead people bring up excuses. Funniest thing of it all is when they bring up shit from months or even years ago as a valid reason to do/not do something on an online wizard simulator. Well said man 10/10.

Make it happen Apex and Fatality have some fucking fun.

Fi has gained alot of hype lately and I don't think they will risk losing any of it in a prep. They're too worried that if they lose, the bottom 40% of their teamspeak realises that even if they outpull many clans atm doesn't mean they're any better in a matched fight. Also there's not much to gain by winning atm when ur already enjoying big pulls and hype.

Apex on the other hand is known to be consistent in big preps and I think they would be the favorite to win in this match up. I don't think losing would affect them as much as Fi. And in the event of winning their runescape egos would love to brag about it for a week straight on this site. 

~ Follow for more runescape war analysis

5 hours ago, Asap said:

Fi has gained alot of hype lately and I don't think they will risk losing any of it in a prep. They're too worried that if they lose, the bottom 40% of their teamspeak realises that even if they outpull many clans atm doesn't mean they're any better in a matched fight. Also there's not much to gain by winning atm when ur already enjoying big pulls and hype.

Apex on the other hand is known to be consistent in big preps and I think they would be the favorite to win in this match up. I don't think losing would affect them as much as Fi. And in the event of winning their runescape egos would love to brag about it for a week straight on this site. 

~ Follow for more runescape war analysis

I believe FI agreed to the compromise Fatality is a rank, Apex though they wouldn't compromise.

If that was the case and they are consistent in clan wars they should accept in a heartbeat no reason not to. The overwhelming majority says compromise...