the Jamz effect

GODS HOLY WORK

- default f/o victories over Fo and Z within a month of him assuming his rank

- brutalized Zenith in the wilderness in an affair so one sided it reminded us of Geo-

- default F2P prep victories over the now second place matched clan

- has your leader in his DMs asking him how he rates their cock sucking skills

- leads the most feared weekend army in the entire pure world today

zenith's still currently a house of cards. Ly lost to them for sure, FO technically lost to them also but had FO not imploded 1 week into their 'rivalry', things would have been different. they're not exactly a top clan in the usual sense - i'd equate their current position a bit more closely with Rage's at the beginning of the year - high numbers, 'ok' quality but if you match their pull, it's likely you'll beat them as the bulk of their ml lacks experience still.

i still think that zenith can outlast fi, as fi's relying on retireds and glory hunters while Z actually has a solid recruitment game but they'll struggle in the short-term while their ml gains experience.

5 hours ago, Godfather said:

zenith's still currently a house of cards. Ly lost to them for sure, FO technically lost to them also but had FO not imploded 1 week into their 'rivalry', things would have been different. they're not exactly a top clan in the usual sense - i'd equate their current position a bit more closely with Rage's at the beginning of the year - high numbers, 'ok' quality but if you match their pull, it's likely you'll beat them as the bulk of their ml lacks experience still.

i still think that zenith can outlast fi, as fi's relying on retireds and glory hunters while Z actually has a solid recruitment game but they'll struggle in the short-term while their ml gains experience.

mass recruited level 70s are going to outlast retireds coming back to runescape due to lockdown? I doubt it. Pure clanning has consistently shown that mass recruiting never works, an influx of elders has more longevity - take the MM v E rivalry (late 09/early 10')

16 minutes ago, bl00d` said:

mass recruited level 70s are going to outlast retireds coming back to runescape due to lockdown? I doubt it. Pure clanning has consistently shown that mass recruiting never works, an influx of elders has more longevity - take the MM v E rivalry (late 09/early 10')

u think all of 60 fi elders will come back to the game because of corona? they didnt come back in the first wave..

9 minutes ago, Fake Smile said:

he didn't save eop did he

I gave EoP their best ever run on OSRS (2017). I came back one year later as an Old School Member my man. The likes of Jack and Ha 0wn3d2 killed EoP. I gave them an opportunity to be saved, Jack left me on read and regretted it. Now I am part of the #1 pure clan that I helped build with the rest of my crew.

1 hour ago, NL_Ronald said:

u think all of 60 fi elders will come back to the game because of corona? they didnt come back in the first wave..

Mate our ML is 157, this EXCLUDES Legendarys, Legends, Elders and Retired members.

Around 100 of these people attend 4/8 trips a month, MINIMUM.

We've pulled 90+ for 8 consecutive trips running now. We recruit new blood, as well as poaching experienced clanners. Go check our introduction and application section yourself.

7 hours ago, Romance said:

The Jamz effect: Logging in on alts and complimenting myself.

It's funny that you feel that I have a need to compliment myself, the entire scene can't seem to manage to keep my name out of their mouth.

Maybe you should check the forum accounts post history as well as who follows the account and the creation date before you assume such cringe things.

@slushpuppycare to expose the individual hiding behind the account? :)

7 hours ago, Godfather said:

It's funny you like this post of Pixel who is clearly unbiased @Deserie

Care to comment on what he's stated about your shit clan?

gorzDpC.png

K9fYprp.png

gXk3aFK.png

Does this give you any memories of our session on SB Voice? Funny how we stated the EXACT same things.

:D