the Jamz effect

GODS HOLY WORK

7 hours ago, Godfather said:

zenith's still currently a house of cards. Ly lost to them for sure, FO technically lost to them also but had FO not imploded 1 week into their 'rivalry', things would have been different

I agree with what you bolded.

they're not exactly a top clan in the usual sense - i'd equate their current position a bit more closely with Rage's at the beginning of the year - high numbers, 'ok' quality but if you match their pull, it's likely you'll beat them as the bulk of their ml lacks experience still.

Thing is with Rage, they were always good, regardless of sandcrabbers. They showcased this in Clan Wars where as Zenith is competing with clans who do not have the greatest of quality and barely winning as well as losing.

They literally got perfected last Saturday in a 120v120. I haven't ever been to a fight this one sided in all my 10 years of clanning:

MK6bxc2.png

i still think that zenith can outlast fi, as fi's relying on retireds and glory hunters while Z actually has a solid recruitment game but they'll struggle in the short-term while their ml gains experience.

And last but not least, the whole myth of Fi being nothing but retireds and glory hunters being debunked:

O0DH9IQ.png

J0a3M8s.png

13 minutes ago, Ease said:

I agree with what you bolded.

They literally got perfected last Saturday in a 120v120. I haven't ever been to a fight this one sided in all my 10 years of clanning:

180v120*

don't forget you are doing a joint trip with DC+Mains every weekend

39 minutes ago, Ease said:

It's funny you like this post of Pixel who is clearly unbiased @Deserie

Care to comment on what he's stated about your shit clan?

gorzDpC.png

K9fYprp.png

gXk3aFK.png

Does this give you any memories of our session on SB Voice? Funny how we stated the EXACT same things.

:D

Congrats you two have similar ideals! And you got victimized in voice-- declined double server preps vs. Apex, screamed like an aggravated child, even got so emotional you had to leave the discord server. PM Nox when you grow a pair. 😂

2 hours ago, bl00d` said:

mass recruited level 70s are going to outlast retireds coming back to runescape due to lockdown? I doubt it. Pure clanning has consistently shown that mass recruiting never works, an influx of elders has more longevity - take the MM v E rivalry (late 09/early 10')

mass recruited level 70's that currently enjoy the game will likely outlast the same tired 50 people that come back for fi once a year and dip the second things get shakey, yes. lockdown peak is likely over, i don't see it getting much better in terms of oldschools coming back.

35 minutes ago, Ease said:

Thing is with Rage, they were always good, regardless of sandcrabbers. They showcased this in Clan Wars where as Zenith is competing with clans who do not have the greatest of quality and barely winning as well as losing.

start of the year not so much, threw quality out the window for quantity and blew a winning rivalry with fo - most notably not fighting them on their anniversary when the login servers were scuffed and you could only return 3 times before being locked out for 40 mins (ez win against remy era fo).

14 minutes ago, Godfather said:

mass recruited level 70's that currently enjoy the game will likely outlast the same tired 50 people that come back for fi once a year and dip the second things get shakey, yes. lockdown peak is likely over, i don't see it getting much better in terms of oldschools coming back.

Feel like its hard to even enjoy the game when both sides act like toddlers and wont compromise. Its like watching the Tump vs Biden debate.

49 minutes ago, Deserie said:

Congrats you two have similar ideals! And you got victimized in voice-- declined double server preps vs. Apex, screamed like an aggravated child, even got so emotional you had to leave the discord server. PM Nox when you grow a pair. 😂

I left the Discord Server because of the disgusting filth that Zuck Zuck (a previous member of Zenith) posted in the campfire. Ctrl F Spook under his name, really great members you have there. I have never in my entire life read something so vile. 

You stopped speaking in voice multiple times and showcased to 40+ people how afraid your clan truly is of Fatality. You then disconnected from voice and when I left tried to claim that I was cleared,  I came back and KYP'd you yet again, you disconnected along with Spook. You can't go the distance with me.

Pm me when you get your heads out of your asses rofl. Cringe clan that prides itself on competing in the purple portal, pfft, yeah right.

39 minutes ago, Godfather said:

they ain't gonna enjoy the game with 80 tanks of ours camping them though and in general yeah, new blood who do integrate and understand whats expected of them as well as what they are up against will outlast olderheads without a doubt. But our recruiting game is on point as well. Lockdown V2 has commenced in England, unsure about other countries. There are still a lot more resurfacing, but as said before, our recruiting game is really solid as well.

Time will tell as per usual.

52 minutes ago, Ease said:

I left the Discord Server because of the disgusting filth that Zuck Zuck (a previous member of Zenith) posted in the campfire. Ctrl F Spook under his name, really great members you have there. I have never in my entire life read something so vile. 

You stopped speaking in voice multiple times and showcased to 40+ people how afraid your clan truly is of Fatality. You then disconnected from voice and when I left tried to claim that I was cleared,  I came back and KYP'd you yet again, you disconnected along with Spook. You can't go the distance with me.

Pm me when you get your heads out of your asses rofl. Cringe clan that prides itself on competing in the purple portal, pfft, yeah right.

Nice book and all but you're still too pussy to accept the 50v50 both servers. Screaming down the mic like an idiot just proves your mental instability.

13 minutes ago, Deserie said:

Nice book and all but you're still too pussy to accept the 50v50 both servers. Screaming down the mic like an idiot just proves your mental instability.

Both sides are acting like toddlers, they want a FT 50 and you want a 50v50. Compromise and do both. You claim to be the kings of clan wars? Last I checked FT 50 is also clan wars. There's literally ZERO reason not do a FT 50 as well to get your 50v50 regular format. I'm 100% unbiased and you guys are acting like 10 year olds on a fucking RPG game that's 20 years old, imagine that.

5 hours ago, Ease said:

you mean your gonna pm nox when u gain more confidence in ur 157 man ml* a ha ha pussy