A message to Zenith Members

Fatality

7 minutes ago, Co0kiezs said:

Once again, this is a completely false narrative that you are trying to spread. Tufan is my co-leader irl leaders friend and we would never do such a thing to him or even wizzy (despite him hacking two of my members accounts for 600m).

You're a compulsive liar that faked being a doctor, no one believes anything you have to say.

Your clan is going to die (again).

10 minutes ago, Co0kiezs said:

Once again, this is a completely false narrative that you are trying to spread. Tufan is my co-leader irl leaders friend and we would never do such a thing to him or even wizzy (despite him hacking two of my members accounts for 600m).

so we know who did this to tufan your co leader LOL

also where is the proof  of wizzy hacking anyone?

also you have a pedo as a high council so expected of you guys to do this

19 minutes ago, Co0kiezs said:

are u seriuous here...? or are u just trolling

1 minute ago, bwa said:

tbh its most likely LY, they wana give zenith a bad rep also they are trying to get them to join their clan 

I'm sure LY posted doxes of Sam's family in SB discord on alt accs as well during the peak of their rivalry.

God you guys are so brainwashed, it's actually downright sad.

27 minutes ago, Co0kiezs said:

15 minutes ago, Scims said:

Braindead FI ranks falling for someone else's plot lmfao i can see this move to hurt Zenith's rep in the public eye from a mile away but jamz can't yikes.

Your clan is filled with degenerates who constantly boast about doxing people in rank chat & you expect anyone to believe your bullshit?

You're genuinely fucking retarded lol

22 minutes ago, bwa said:

tbh its most likely LY, they wana give zenith a bad rep also they are trying to get them to join their clan 

If it were ly, they would have done this while they were in zenith to get them to leave zenith. Why wait till they leave zenith if you can do it to make then leave zenith?

Pretty disgusting to see more excuses and members in zenith being fine with their clan doing this tbh...

18 minutes ago, Scims said:

Braindead FI ranks falling for someone else's plot lmfao i can see this move to hurt Zenith's rep in the public eye from a mile away but jamz can't yikes.

So you're saying the following is true?

"A clan like zenith who have ranks that are proven to have doxed, who doxed ly ranks during the heat of their rivalry, who have been proven to at the very least have intent and promise to dox fi members and ranks (from rank chat leaks), are most certainly innocent and have not been the culprits of the mass doxing against fi members and ranks as soon as a rivalry heated up"

Sounds like a tui ad