A message to Zenith Members

Fatality

5 hours ago, Z Danny said:

Why is the person threatening these people blacked out? If this was a Zenith member/alt account, wouldn't these photos be unedited? Seems suss as fuck to me. 👎

Cringe doxer wow...

While no actual proof it's Zenith related, I can't think of any reason for anyone else to do it.

If it was LY as some z members have claimed - why would they do it after these dudes left z?  If it was someone other than z, what do they gain?  With all due respect the vast majority of z's member base will never look at sharkbrew or hear about most of this, so it's not really gonna hurt them overly much.

The most generous possibility is it's someone within Zenith doing this without telling anyone, and the worst possibility is if it's sanctioned by the ranks.

Regardless of who did it, it's disgusting to see.  Stop letting your need to 'win' on a 20 year old browser wizard game make you resort to IRL threats.

Should have not blacked out the names of people that sent those threats and blamed Z as a whole. Makes it look like ur trying to turn this into clan propaganda as everyone knows a big part of the members in every clan isn't in anyway involved in the doxing that happens. 

Individuals that do send threats like this should be held responsible and banned from their clan / the pure community.

1 hour ago, Asap said:

Should have not blacked out the names of people that sent those threats and blamed Z as a whole. Makes it look like ur trying to turn this into clan propaganda as everyone knows a big part of the members in every clan isn't in anyway involved in the doxing that happens. 

Individuals that do send threats like this should be held responsible and banned from their clan / the pure community.

It's a fucking alternate account that we reported to Discord. Yes I agree that they should be held responsible. 

9 hours ago, Finest said:

Your clan is filled with degenerates who constantly boast about doxing people in rank chat & you expect anyone to believe your bullshit?

You're genuinely fucking retarded lol

Don't you get bored of being a clanhopper? and then try too talk shit about other clan's your facing? look in the mirror degenerate he said

This is why the pure community struggles getting new recruits. So many recycled members...

Newer people are afraid of Teamspeak and forums, for this very reason...

Keep shooting yourselves in the foot dumb fucks. (Goes for everyone that has EVER doxed and/or DDOSed, Zenith or not).

On 10/2/2020 at 7:58 AM, Ease said:

It's a fucking alternate account that we reported to Discord. Yes I agree that they should be held responsible. 

If it's an alt then why redact the name?

As someone who has no skin in your rivalry game, it is suss that you guys choose to black it out.

Also, why did Tufan leave Z? Weren't they the ones defending him on his pedo values? Aren't FI also on the hype train to scold the pedos but then go ahead and accept him as a member?

Am I missing something?