A one time offer for Final Ownage

del

6 minutes ago, Godfather said:

i remember i came back to this game and everyone was talking FO up like they were some kind of untouchable clan. funny how things turn out ;) 

I was one of those silly people...

zj9mT4H.png

ck85tjZ.png

o8Fyml6.png

AiUoxnk.png

03oDAf9.png

yzLeC7y.png

blCpzM9.png

Mn2D0I7.png

oiAhYH3.png

1 hour ago, Godfather said:

i remember i came back to this game and everyone was talking FO up like they were some kind of untouchable clan. funny how things turn out ;) 

I'd say foe's f2p in feb-may when we had active ranks and hype was basically unbeatable, I was amazed at how well we performed in f2p wild, 100+ pulls without signups and everyone would nonstop return for hours. We had no alliance helping us, meanwhile rage would always have vennies, they pm xlpcs and lots of random anti foe people would come in their cape when we fight. P2p was uncontested all these months of the rivalry.

It was a really good 6-7 months of complete dominance, zenith never wanted a fight after we finished killing ly and rage. Our slump has nothing to do with zenith either, just a bunch of drama and basically all our ranks going inactive.

22 minutes ago, Dynamic said:

I'd say foe's f2p in feb-may when we had active ranks and hype was basically unbeatable, I was amazed at how well we performed in f2p wild, 100+ pulls without signups and everyone would nonstop return for hours. We had no alliance helping us, meanwhile rage would always have vennies, they pm xlpcs and lots of random anti foe people would come in their cape when we fight. P2p was uncontested all these months of the rivalry.

It was a really good 6-7 months of complete dominance, zenith never wanted a fight after we finished killing ly and rage. Our slump has nothing to do with zenith either, just a bunch of drama and basically all our ranks going inactive.

Credit where credits due, but ill just add that you can't go around saying that you had no alliances when it was quite obvious that there were and the staff chat leak of fo showed it.

27 minutes ago, Murd said:

Credit where credits due, but ill just add that you can't go around saying that you had no alliances when it was quite obvious that there were and the staff chat leak of fo showed it.

The big 1v1s with rage that mattered we had no ally helping us. Sure SV would hit rage in rev caves and in clusters we'd off certain clans to kill rage.

58 minutes ago, Dynamic said:

Rage's biggest mistake and the reason they initially lost the rivalry was that they sacrificed quality for quantity to beat supremacy and then went head first into a rivalry with you. they've solidified a strong core now and it's partly because instead of leaving rage to question their handling of the rivalry and sowing doubt (refer to the weeks where they randomly went main-free and honorable), they were forced to overcome being hit in single and fighting mains - EoP made the same mistake with Foe in 2018.

fo's other mistake was over-committing to the rage rivalry and instead of taking the W, exhausted themselves trying to close rage, which was never going to happen.

3 hours ago, YOOITZKID said:

Very cute attempt, i also remember ur last personality broke. Wonder when you break in fi, just like you did in eop and foe. 

Now write another essay to explain the situation lmfao

you forgot about outrage as well.

5 hours ago, Yawnz said:

Good lord lol. Didn't know this existed lmfao.

It's a good ass read, on rev site. So much more too lmfao. Legit victimised those dogs.