Why is Zenith not banned from this community?

Yaz

Dear SB user,

Over the last few months Zenith has time and time again proven they show absolutely no regard for the sacred rules of this community. IE No doxing/ddosing/IRL threats

Anyone is welcome to give me more confirmed cases and I will add to this list

Instances of Dox confirmed:

1. Ly Leader Sam (sister)- Zenith member changed SB pic and discord pic to her picture
  2. Ly leader Sam- Personal Dox dropped on Elve's "Clan warfare"
  3. FI Jamz- Full family dox including personal information/sisters location/address/FB
  4. Fi Tufan- Full Dox + IRL threats that if he did not leave FI his family would be contacted/he would be fired
  5. Fi Wizzy- Attempted account recovery + Full dox +IRL threats that if he did not leave FI his family would be contacted/he would be fired
  6. Ly Yaz- IRL threats I would be fired from my job if I continued to play

On top of all this Z Elve is not only a self admitted paedophile (admitting to fucking a 15 year old several times) but has attempted to buy DOX several times for members of different communities within the pure scene AND requested several different IP's for DDOS.

More than anything this is a warning to Zenith members. If you leave they WILL try and dox/ddos you, please make sure all your accounts are safe and DO NOT GIVE ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ZENITH RANKS.

Why this community has not taken a stance on Zenith is confusing to me. We should be eradicating this cancer from the scene. 

PS- Anyone is welcome to give me more confirmed cases and I will add to this list

Please include pictures of all above cases and I will edit them into the post

4 minutes ago, Yaz said:

More than anything this is a warning to Zenith members. If you leave they WILL try and dox/ddos you, please make sure all your accounts are safe and DO NOT GIVE ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ZENITH RANKS.

I think this is the most important takeaway for Zenith members! Protect your shit now before your clan ranks get a hold of it!

7 minutes ago, Yaz said:

On top of all this Fi Elve is not only a self admitted paedophile (admitting to fucking a 15 year old several times) but has attempted to buy DOX several times for members of different communities within the pure scene AND requested several different IP's for DDOS.

You mean Zenith Elve @Yaz

Answer is quite simple really. They bring traffic to SharkBrew and abuse the Discord and Forums to publicise their clan.

Pretty sad that they're allowed to keep going without any punishment. Sharkbrew haven't even taken action against Zenith in the slightest. They haven't even requested for Elve to be removed for them to keep posting. It's simple things that they can do to cleanse their clan.

@slushpuppy @puppyslush@موني

i agree 

you gotta be blind to not believe it , everytime zenith gets in a rivalry random accs that type like elve at elve's timezone start messaging threats and irl info that cannot be obtained unless someone have acp to the rival's members.

most zenith ranks and even members aren't even denying it anymore their only argument is people done it before them which is the most retarded mentality to have .

this is disgusting killing this clan in game and bullying them out of the scene isn't even enough at this point .

I mean, if theres anything I've learnt over the years it's that pure community sites never really act upon such behaviour nor rule a clan out for it. Just for the extra forums users I guess. The fact is it's literally the fuel of all the toxicity and bullshit that goes on within the community. This list is just one of many things that go on, and it goes far beyond what would be somewhat reasonable. Threatening and intereferring with someones real life is just pathethic and downright the lowest one could sink. 

So yes indeed, it would adorn SharkBrew if they made a statement and acted on it as well by removing Zenith from this community. Zenith has crossed the line countless times, don't let this become the standard. 

"why is none of these persons fired yet" "why is a ly victim" accusing us for ddosing/doxing without any proof, these are once again false allegations. None of these allegations are build in the sense of facts. Besides that if anyone would be responsible inside the Zenith community to do such things he would be permanently banned without a doubt, why would you point your finger in a direction when it literally could be anyone inside this community.  

Short list of allegations (without actually having proof)

DOXING NO PROOF OF THE INDIVIDUAL THAT DID SUCH THING IF THE CASE SEND AND WE PERM REMOVE THE PERSON.
DDOSING (NO PROOF)
ACCUSING TO BE PEDOPHILES (NO PROOF) prob next thing to see a hider disc talking to a minor and pointing fingers towards mother Zenith.

Besides all the allegations it doesn't make none of your shit clans better, to make in this case a clan look bad same as it wouldn't make you as a person better, point the finger towards yourselves.

unbiased.