Why is Zenith not banned from this community?

Yaz

Apparently you need a signed form stating an admission of doxing nowadays to prove it, which is weird considering all it took for people to blame and accept eop doing it was word of mouth. And I'm quite certain eop were removed/heavily moderated on sharkbrew at one point because of their reputation.

There's more than enough to show zenith are neck deep in it so your question is as good as mine. All I can assume is that they're being kept for site activity.

11 minutes ago, Murd said:

Apparently you need a signed form stating an admission of doxing nowadays to prove it, which is weird considering all it took for people to blame and accept eop doing it was word of mouth.

There's more than enough to show zenith are neck deep in it so your question is as good as mine. All I can assume is that they're being kept for site activity 

seems like u got nothing to do show me the proof

25 minutes ago, Murd said:

Apparently you need a signed form stating an admission of doxing nowadays to prove it, which is weird considering all it took for people to blame and accept eop doing it was word of mouth. And I'm quite certain eop were removed/heavily moderated on sharkbrew at one point because of their reputation.

There's more than enough to show zenith are neck deep in it so your question is as good as mine. All I can assume is that they're being kept for site activity.

Remember EOP's webmaster Marty? And how Goop was obsessed with his lil hacking irc channel ' #ePirates '

Remember when [EoP]Marty took over Fatality's forums back when Fatality free ranked 101 Sins, Ooooo good times!!

6 hours ago, Baller Army said:

Remember EOP's webmaster Marty? And how Goop was obsessed with his lil hacking irc channel ' #ePirates '

Remember when [EoP]Marty took over Fatality's forums back when Fatality free ranked 101 Sins, Ooooo good times!!

I don't see any proof, show me proof of it pls!!

See, now that's the entirety of your argument and even with proof presented, you still repeat the same. We all know what people in eop had done and it was universally known by every clan at those times, with less evidence than is being shown here with zenith and their involvement in these irl based attacks! 

7 hours ago, Mercy said:

Fi saw what happened to LY at the hands of zenith. These false accusations wont save you. Try harder fucking victims

MK6bxc2.png%26key=893037b209a9d9288fd70f

LMFAOOOO! How the fuck do you even type after what we did to you? Stop fronting 

7 hours ago, Murd said:

I don't see any proof, show me proof of it pls!!

See, now that's the entirety of your argument and even with proof presented, you still repeat the same. We all know what people in eop had done and it was universally known by every clan at those times, with less evidence than is being shown here with zenith and their involvement in these irl based attacks! 

demands proof

admits guilt 1 sentence later

maybe you need to rest your brain more bro, stop waking up at 5am to play a mmporg bro

41 minutes ago, Baller Army said:

demands proof

admits guilt 1 sentence later

maybe you need to rest your brain more bro, stop waking up at 5am to play a mmporg bro

And you have proven my point once again amigo! My comment which is hearsay 'proof', is less credible than the proof that has been exposed in zenith boards/staff which shows admission of guilt. Yet my comment alone is enough for you to say it is true about eop being guilty 😮

Maybe you're just as malnourished as our boy bday and need some brain food to get that thinktank juiced up!

16 hours ago, Baller Army said:

i agree zenith won the z vs ly rivalry and is now currently making fatality do joint trips with main clans + dc

ballers = dead lmaooo dogshit quality l00l get better kid before you pipe up lmaooo im gonna kill your clan today (AGAIN)