133 Fatality completely victimize Zenith - Z reduced to hiding in w302 & w330

Fatality

11 hours ago, Finest said:

it truly is embarrassing for them lol.

imagine pulling 80+ people every weekend, only to do absolutely fuck all with your members. you literally avoid your rival, hide in full worlds, hide in random worlds, constantly run, & crash 40v40s...? 

genuinely how can you enjoy being in a clan that avoids fighting anyone that can give them competition lol, jesus christ that's embarrassing

Just propaganda, when looking at it from the outside you truly see how big of a cancer Zenith and their members are. Now don't get me wrong 80% of this community is cancer but in Zenith? 100% seem like total spastics.

11 minutes ago, Riven said:

did you have tried to login world 330 ??

lmfao you literally hid & ran from my clan in full worlds because you can't compete against us, truly embarrassing leadership. no wonder your pulls have dropped from 150 to 80 in two weeks, your members know how demoralizing it is lmfaoo. cleared you off the map with ease 5x

12 minutes ago, Finest said:

lmfao you literally hid & ran from my clan in full worlds because you can't compete against us, truly embarrassing leadership. no wonder your pulls have dropped from 150 to 80 in two weeks, your members know how demoralizing it is lmfaoo. cleared you off the map with ease 5x

Wow Fatality demoralised him so much that he deleted his comment