Main clan vs Pure clan Beef explanation?

Yaz

4 hours ago, Bazza bazto said:

Rot started trying to embargo all other clans except their minion clans to be in a pure clan, Rev retaliated by removing all sv in foe.

Rage has a few veng members in their so rot try to 1 item their fights. 

Apex snipe for rot in f2p the other day + been a minion to rot (Nox’s topic about anti rot clans) so they getting fo treatment now

Apex are always minions lol this is funny to me

What ACTUALLY happened (as unbiased as I can)

Rev camped FOE cause half their members were SV (including ranks)
FOE called Elite Zerks to help vs Rev, they didn't really do much vs Rev but saw it as an opportunity to get pure clans to kick Vengeance members from their clans (Elite Zerks rival)
Everyone obliged, except Rage and OG who swiftly told them to fuck off and that they're just wasting their time.

Rev succeeds in making FOE kick their SV members, in retaliation cause they lost a decent amount of members SV are now camping FOE.

Elite Zerks camp rage on sundays only but because they only pull like 20 and are a med clan, they were wasting their time + their rivals hit them aswell.
After like a month Elite Zerks isn't really doing any impact so they call RoT (their allies)
One saturday Apex were sitting in multi with 30 waiting for Rage to hit them (obvious bait), Rage hits them and RoT logs in.
Apex also decides to join in by trying to take the opportunity to hit Rage while they're being camped by a med and main clan. Other clans get involved, Apex one saturday sniped Rev/AF in a cluster, now they're also being camped.

There you go. I may be incorrect in places but for the most part it's what's happening.

4 minutes ago, Augury said:

FOE called Elite Zerks to help vs Rev, they didn't really do much vs Rev but saw it as an opportunity to get pure clans to kick Vengeance members from their clans (Elite Zerks rival)
Everyone obliged, except Rage and OG who swiftly told them to fuck off and that they're just wasting their time.

Rev succeeds in making FOE kick their SV members, in retaliation cause they lost a decent amount of members SV are now camping FOE.

Elite Zerks camp rage on sundays only but because they only pull like 20 and are a med clan, they were wasting their time + their rivals hit them aswell.
After like a month Elite Zerks isn't really doing any impact so they call RoT (their allies)
One saturday Apex were sitting in multi with 30 waiting for Rage to hit them (obvious bait), Rage hits them and RoT logs in.
Apex also decides to join in by trying to take the opportunity to hit Rage while they're being camped by a med and main clan. Other clans get involved, Apex one saturday sniped Rev/AF in a cluster, now they're also being camped.

There you go. I may be incorrect in places but for the most part it's what's happening.

What ACTUALLY happened

Rage have bringing mains forever vs pure clans and because of that every1 is camped by a main clan

its rage's fault

13 minutes ago, Proccy said:

What ACTUALLY happened

Rage have bringing mains forever vs pure clans and because of that every1 is camped by a main clan

its rage's fault

rage is in your head haha :Cheers:
makes alot of sense now foe becoming irrelevant when SV left the building how about we prep ?
would love to add some nightmares to your head

So this is what pure clanning has came to lol, as good as every pure clan being a beta bitch and main clans taking over control.

Im glad i left this shit scene right on time, imagine listening to some fat virgin fucks in rot and whatever main clan dictating how you play this game. Arent we all like 20+ years old?

This is getting ridiculous😄

Main clanning has always been upper echelon of clanning in both f2p and p2p ( F2p mostly pre 2010-2012 I would say) Now only p2p exist due to the decline in player base. 

Main clans must get involved in the pure scene in  certain circumstances because the Pure scene some how is the only active/competitive clan scene to survive over the years & even with its survival the scene has still suffered in many ways.

In order for main Clans to contain and continue their dominance, mitigating and moderating certain players who are in said main clans from being in certain pure clans is only a result of the diminishing player base on both sides.

10 hours ago, Grey Wolf said:

Rot forces pure clans to bend the knee and kick their 'anti rot' members. All clans did except Rage and OG pretty much. Now rod+sv+ez+sr+plex+2ks+lamafia+venezuela camps said pure clans and threatens any other pure clan that give the non knee bending pure clan action.

Long story short. Rod alliance is getting fucked and losing every weekend and their members hate they have to suicide barrage for hours.

He nailed it'

9 hours ago, Augury said:

Sounds to me like fo is the problem and started this whole thing fucking pigeons we must eradicate foshit

@16 pray okclan (EZ) tried camping rage (because they hold veng members, nothing else), got anticrashed by Vengeance. Cried to his alliance (SV/RoT/EZ/TS/Apex/FoE/SR etc.) that Vengeance is anticrashing his clans weak attempts. @Famcloth's clan tried to mass recruit from FoE as well and got camped by REV afaik. RoT realized that if their alliance looks bad, that they look bad so they helped on weekends. AF/Rev anticrashed the SV/Rot/EZ crashes (because theres a crashwar between these clans) and the following weekend they (RoT/EZ/SV) showed up in 1 item.

All prior to this, FoE and Apex displayed the biggest cuck behaviour by bending the knee completely and afaik foe paid for off. Imo pures should be glad main clans anticrash for them because at this rate every med/main clan could start extorting pures for the silliest reasons.

4 minutes ago, Meshh said:

@16 pray okclan (EZ) tried camping rage (because they hold veng members, nothing else), got anticrashed by Vengeance. Cried to his alliance (SV/RoT/EZ/TS/Apex/FoE/SR etc.) that Vengeance is anticrashing his clans weak attempts. @Famcloth's clan tried to mass recruit from FoE as well and got camped by REV afaik. RoT realized that if their alliance looks bad, that they look bad so they helped on weekends. AF/Rev anticrashed the SV/Rot/EZ crashes (because theres a crashwar between these clans) and the following weekend they showed up in 1 item.

All prior to this, FoE and Apex displayed the biggest cuck behaviour by bending the knee completely and afaik foe paid for off. Imo pures should be glad main clans anticrash for them because at this rate every med/main clan could start extorting pures for the silliest reasons.

dont forget the apex members + ranks that are now multi clanning in rot/sv 😃 @Deseriesay it isn't true LMFAO

3 minutes ago, Unbiased Dog said:

dont forget the apex members + ranks that are now multi clanning in rot/sv 😃 @Deseriesay it isn't true LMFAO

At the end of the day, I've never seen someone so afraid as that dude that leads Apex. I can understand that he cares about his clan but god damn lmao.