[PERFECTED] Fatality wipe the floor with Zenith ~ 10v10 (P2P) ~ Ft. Broken to 6v6 ~ 3-0 (2-0 Sets)

del

TbF1rpm.gif

these dogs really thought l0000000000l

fYeEmsC.png

imagine bending the knee to ur rivals, a clan u deprived of action, a clan that took away the only thing u had left which was the wilderness

stay humble u fucking dogs, off will never be for sale

14 minutes ago, Ease said:

I will never involve my clan in main drama.

You saw what happened to FO in early 2019.

You not prepping us because a shitty main clan is pissed at us is literally doing what they want. So you're pretty much involving yourself this way.

SMH, pure clans (not just FI) need to stop being scared and listening to main clans. What are they gonna do, camp all pure clans at the same time while they cant even deal with rage alone?

14 minutes ago, humanbear said:

You not prepping us because a shitty main clan is pissed at us is literally doing what they want. So you're pretty much involving yourself this way.

SMH, pure clans (not just FI) need to stop being scared and listening to main clans. What are they gonna do, camp all pure clans at the same time while they cant even deal with rage alone?

In the main scene I have seen for myself many things...

What are they gonna do?: Dox us. Involve our loved ones. Spam our addresses. Add friends and relatives and spread bullshit to them. Make twitter accounts of dead relatives/friends. Call work places and make up lies on a consistent basis about their targets. Call child services for anyone that has kids.

The list goes on and on.

No thank you. I will never involve my clan in it.

38 minutes ago, Ease said:

I will never involve my clan in main drama.

You saw what happened to FO in early 2019.

thats not main drama, prepping a clan that has nothing to do with yours is not involving yourself with anything, you represent a clan and want to fight another clan no one should be able to stop you from doing that.

Just now, Augury said:

thats not main drama, prepping a clan that has nothing to do with yours is not involving yourself with anything, you represent a clan and want to fight another clan no one should be able to stop you from doing that.

if we prep you, we become an enemy, if we become an enemy, everything I listed will happen, lol

we'd love nothing more but to prep you, our preps are very competitive and fun, they go either way everytime, i believe we are like 3-3 in the last 6 f2p events

Just now, Ease said:

if we prep you, we become an enemy, if we become an enemy, everything I listed will happen, lol

but why though? because you fought a clan that has beef with a main clan in clan wars? youre not making fatality aid rage vs rot/ez, youre just fighting rage. Why would you become an enemy to a main clan cause you want to fight another pure clan, makes no sense to me. I get that you want to protect your clan but by giving in to threats about such trivial stuff (such as what happened when sharkbrew got threatened) only gives more power and they'll keep threatening you cause you know you'll just accept anything they say (if you pay close attention you know that's what's happening to apex rn) there's still clans that are giving us events, they also got threatened, they know it's not logical to just accept whatever a main clan says to do

1 hour ago, Augury said:

but why though? because you fought a clan that has beef with a main clan in clan wars? youre not making fatality aid rage vs rot/ez, youre just fighting rage. Why would you become an enemy to a main clan cause you want to fight another pure clan, makes no sense to me. I get that you want to protect your clan but by giving in to threats about such trivial stuff (such as what happened when sharkbrew got threatened) only gives more power and they'll keep threatening you cause you know you'll just accept anything they say (if you pay close attention you know that's what's happening to apex rn) there's still clans that are giving us events, they also got threatened, they know it's not logical to just accept whatever a main clan says to do

If there's even a one percent chance of putting my clan at risk, I will avoid it.

You can't hurt these mains in game as a pure clan. It's why pures dont take shit from each other, they will just kill them in game. You can't do the same with mains as a pure clan. Look at Zenith for example, they played the NH game, we didn't retalliate in the same manner, we beat them by destroying them in game.

Main clans are a different breed, you can't expect to have tens of people match that same mentality. It's just not worth it, all you guys had to do was ban multi clanning and no clans would be in this mess.

Such a shame.