Dear Zenith Leadership,

del

30 minutes ago, Ease said:

No one tried to do anything to your clan, you are hiding behind the main scene and refuse to give us any Clan Wars events because of the quality we currently possess. You are nothing more than a F2P snipe team created in 2014 and have accomplished absolutely nothing other than rule the LEAST COMPETITIVE era of P2P Clan Wars. It's no wonder you avoided IR before they closed and it's no wonder you avoid Fi now.

Forever dogshit, forever irrelevant. Imagine claiming legends of P2P when I did this to you in my time in FO, hahahahahaha.

that's my warlord.

6 minutes ago, Zenith E-Girl said:

Nice humble brag about your daddy's money. I'm glad you told me this because now I think you're an even bigger loser because you could be doing anything in the world you want, but instead you chose to slave this game for 16+ hour a day for half your life. You're a bigger loser than I thought. I bet daddy is proud

I have my degree, can't say the same for the rest of your leadership LMFAO!

1 minute ago, Ease said:

I have my degree, can't say the same for the rest of your leadership LMFAO!

I have a degree?? I bet daddy is proud though that he spent that money to put you through school so you could become a full time warlord of a RuneScape pure clan. Very fulfilling 

2 hours ago, Romance said:

Fatality is so irrelevant. You tried to pipe up to Apex today and got squashed like the bugs you are.

f60d78c8be2272235ed04ef1b7fade36.png

LOL you got one pic of Fatality baiting you south away from your mains and then absolutely violating you, you have about 4 more chromosomes than you need you fucking idiot.