Dear Zenith Leadership,

del

On 10/11/2020 at 5:58 AM, Ease said:

Let me make this crystal clear to you. Do not think, that for ONE FUCKING SECOND that my clan is going to forget about you. For as long as you are involved in fights that take place with clans from the main scene, Fi will not be there. We are an INDEPENDENT pure clan with NO ALLIES whatsoever. So be my guest, avoid us for as long as you want, we will be waiting. 

If you set up a PK Run in with any other pure clan, we will be there to farm you. If you get a prep, we will be there to spam at you when you lose. If you have a recruiting trip, we will be there to steal every single one of your recruits. If you've allowed yourselves to say anything stupid or make a fool out of yourselves in an event, we will leak your audio.

I don't care if you apologise, I don't care if you try to avoid us like how you've been doing these past two weeks. Off will never be for sale. Whether your tactics of attempting to bore my clan work or not has no relevance to this rivalry. I will do the same thing I did as I joined this clan in May. Which was helping bring Fatality with the rest of the dedicated people we have in this clan to the top. Whether we are over-pulling you... whether we are matched with you... whether we have less than you will not change anything. I will continue to dictate your trips by forcing you out of the pure scene entirely.

In all my years I have never seen such cowardness from a pure clan. This is the LOWEST of the LOW. If you have thought to yourself that you are going to outlast a clan that has never once closed their doors in 15 years, you are beyond delusional. 

In the last five years, I have played, I have quit for the following reasons: 

1. EoP was closed twice by Solo K1ng. 
2. My High Council who was a close friend of mine at the time DDOSED an Elite Member. It was either I kicked him or made a decision that would have lost EoP's core. I chose to let the other TWO LEADERS make the decision and stepped aside.
3. When EoP's current Leader at the time didn't want my help and later regretted it as the clan closed.
4. Horrible rank set up in a clan that I was baited into creating, a clan which I carried on my shoulders for SIX MONTHS and produced results only your clan could dream of.

You involved my Ex-Leader's Mother. You involved a close friend of mine who hasn't touched this game for TWO YEARS. You involved my Ex Council. You involved my FUCKING SISTER. If you think for one second that I am ever going to quit this game without closing your fucking clan, think again.

QGNnzsh.png

bro u forgot 2 mentioned

5. u got kyp'ed by a chinaman while leading the highest pulling clan at that time and got dethroned l0