Zenith's Late Night Saturday - Driveby & Full Clear On Fatality Ft. Return Fight Vs. Rage

Scims

w3XJ59E.gif

https://zenith-rs.com/community/

HmCuX0U.png

tsssspic.PNG

On this late Saturday night, we massed up 22 Zenith Shooters after finding Rage & Fatality out in our rev caves.

We ended up full clearing 15 Fatality idiots by NE Corridor resulting in them ending soon after.

The next fight was against Rage, near matched opts and turned into a quick return fight but we took the victory in the end. GF Rage.

HmCuX0U.png

HmCuX0U.png

1.PNG

2.PNG

c8a1e47106b7bebea1fd63cb23de38f8.png20d1a754b8efcdba4388d40aa09cbbc6.png6ecd406db9376f186068aceef4005bc4.png87aa0b106ba4af4438635e81d0fce3d3.png

cbaad1f7ef01809f59a4bf3cb18223ab.pnge469afe32691f2b8d17aa9b15598980f.pnghTDhOq5.png

ANCAL69.png

I hear you're out and that my MEMBERS killed you. I then attend and mass 32 within 90 seconds and you are nowhere to be seen. I will be going to bed at this time everyday now in order to make sure that we end all of your trips, just like today, good luck :).

Don't bother quoting me, this is the only reply you'll get on this topic from me. Enjoy teleporting later tonight :D.

2 minutes ago, Tnx Obama said:

It was sad seeing the last of your members teleport out from Rage without your ending picture. Don't worry, big bears continued to clear the rest of the rats out of the cave.

Big bears were no where to be seen today, what happened?

26 minutes ago, Ease said:

ANCAL69.png

I hear you're out and that my MEMBERS killed you. I then attend and mass 32 within 90 seconds and you are nowhere to be seen. I will be going to bed at this time everyday now in order to make sure that we end all of your trips, just like today, good luck :).

Don't bother quoting me, this is the only reply you'll get on this topic from me. Enjoy teleporting later tonight :D.

Good boy you better stay up for me because i dictate what you do

25 minutes ago, Pile_Me said:

I like how the topic says "our rev caves", you're probably right since Zenith cant hang on weekend trips and seem to prefer hiding in other clan capes after what Fatality has done to them. Back to the caves you go!

HAHAHA YOU LOST TO ME TONIGHT GET USED TO IT LOSER!!! 🤡

9 hours ago, Ease said:

ANCAL69.png

Loser 🤣 rent free btw

• 3 weeks later...