Fatality's #1 P2P Sunday ~ 107 Pure Elites take on the biggest alliance in Pure Clanning History ~ Ft. 95v319, Chasing Zenith & Victimising the rest of the scene

Fatality

So you're telling me you pulled 133 last week and only peaked at 95 ingame today?

You should worry about what happened to 38 members of yours in only 168 hours...

Things are NOT looking good for fatality already. Looks like they had their 4 weeks of relevance this year ( they didn't have it in 2016, 2017 and 2018 though, when Eruption of Pures bullied them nonstop).

Slumping time again!

Good luck rebuilding, Jamz. Or should I direct this to the rest of fatality's rank team? We all know what is gonna happen soon, Mr houdini ;)

28 minutes ago, Fearless Public Relations said:

So you're telling me you pulled 133 last week and only peaked at 95 ingame today?

You should worry about what happened to 38 members of yours in only 168 hours...

Things are NOT looking good for fatality already. Looks like they had their 4 weeks of relevance this year ( they didn't have it in 2016, 2017 and 2018 though, when Eruption of Pures bullied them nonstop).

Slumping time again!

Good luck rebuilding, Jamz. Or should I direct this to the rest of fatality's rank team? We all know what is gonna happen soon, Mr houdini ;)

We have pulled 100-140 for 11 trips in a row. We will have the same, if not more, the next week.

We are more than happy to get rid of gloryhunters to identify our core for trips to be more interesting rather than chase our rivals who teleport out the moment they see us. Imagine thinking that not out-pulling clans by 30 is a bad thing for the scene. I welcome it tbh. There's a reason we're an invite-only clan now as well as in the process of kicking 20 members.

I'm glad we have you this upset and obsessed about our clan, how does it feel to never amount to anything and post behind a hider account? Dog, LOOL.

8cce0ae89252a46b623177f01b12ebcf.png

Care to comment on Zenith who were pulling 130s for months and now 88 in TS? That's what I thought. Victim.

Zenith antics continue as they showcase their inability to fight Fatality 1v1, proving they are in shambles and have been broken to teaming with more than 2 clans just to fight 1 clan. This rivalry looks very one sided as Fatality has dismantled what Zenith was!

1 hour ago, Fatality said:

how is a clan that closed 12310234901 times talking about another clan closing, one that hasnt done so in 15 years LOOOL

I noticed @Scimshas that on repeat,   once for every time zenith closed I assume?

Zenith have closed more times than the amount of years fatality have been open l0l