Why Is Fatality Aiding Anti-ROT(AF/Rev/Veng/Rage) [Undeniable Proof]

Romance

Despite @Ease@Fatalityclaiming neutrality Fatality ranks and core members were seen on hiders and meds trying to aid Rev/Veng against Apex (unsuccessfully).

Here is just one example of Fatality's council Pointers/Vc desperately trying to pile Apex ranks and save Rev from getting fully wiped off the map.

b9a5b442fa5fdd8420b65062bd721152.png

Unfortunately for Fatality we (Apex) fully cleared Veng/Rev multiple times.

51b9c63c37009d75d4a514605e2bf344.png

112340644e5283cc589ecf3a453a274b.png

The full POV can be seen here, the main fight starts 5:30 watch out for the Fatality names that are left clicked.

So what's the plan Fatality?

9 minutes ago, Co0kiezs said:

Not sure why Fi is trying to assist anti-rot clans let alone getting involved with the main scene.

Seems like jamz is trying to avoid apex in clan wars, and foe and zenith in the wilderness.

No wonder Sunday removes his rank chat privileges on a weekly bases. 

.............? not even your own members believe your bullshit propaganda, no wonder they're leaving & joining Fatality lmfao

keep avoiding Fatality at all costs, your ranks are weak & so are you

12 minutes ago, Co0kiezs said:

Not sure why Fi is trying to assist anti-rot clans let alone getting involved with the main scene.

Seems like jamz is trying to avoid apex in clan wars, and foe and zenith in the wilderness.

No wonder Sunday removes his rank chat privileges on a weekly bases. 

@Easejoining a main war won’t save you from me victimizing your clan every single day.

4 minutes ago, Finest said:

.............? not even your own members believe your bullshit propaganda, no wonder they're leaving & joining Fatality lmfao

keep avoiding Fatality at all costs, your ranks are weak & so are you

Your clan will never achieve #1, you could barely maintain #7.

2 minutes ago, Tyendinaga said:

speaking of maintaining, neither your pulls (nor the capes you wear on official trips) appear to have remained stable. 

Kind of a stretch to say you've been #1 all 2020 when I believe Fi hasn't won a single COTM or WCOTM for the entirety of 2020? Am I wrong @Finest

25 minutes ago, Broxxx said:

Horrendous attempt at getting fi camped lol, are they really fucking you up that badly that you would resort to this 🤣 I assume rot gave you the green light to post this topic, cuck clan 😂😂

Why are you crying on shark brew for fatality they won’t save you