Apex Hider "Romance" attempts to reach hard and fails miserably.

del

3 minutes ago, Romance said:

You got caught red handed yesterday and again today siding with Rev at the terror fight. No amount of manic threads from a schizoid can change objective reality.

Your clan is part of a main crash war that you will NEVER EVER get out of, let that sink in. You destroyed your clan and are so upset at the fact Fatality has taken #1. #1 is something you haven't been able to accomplish in the six years you've open, I did in TWO MONTHS as a rank with the help of my amazing team and member-base.

Keep trying to reach, whenever these mains have concrete evidence of us aid and abeding the likes of their opposition, we will kick whoever within a matter of seconds. 

l00000000000lza

2 minutes ago, Deserie said:

First sharing a cape with Revenant, then OIVC ragging main clans, now prepping Rage? @Easeno point hiding it you've clearly chose your side.

image1.jpg

image2.jpg

Yeah because we most definitely control other main clans getting in our cape LMFAO!!!

The moment that became evident on Saturday, we left you all to kill eachother because we do not give a flying shit about mains as a pure clan and we never fucking will. Stay mad that we won't get dragged into your shit, keep trying as hard as you possibly can, it will NEVER EVER fucking work.

Accept our preps you fucking victim. Avoiding clan wars competition after ruling the least competitive era of CWA. Where were you in 2015/2016/2017? Oh yeah, last place LMFAO.

Now that your undefeated streak is under threat, you are avoiding us at all costs.

PTSD much pal?

l000000000000000lza

3 minutes ago, Ease said:

Your clan is part of a main crash war that you will NEVER EVER get out of, let that sink in. You destroyed your clan and are so upset at the fact Fatality has taken #1. #1 is something you haven't been able to accomplish in the six years you've open, I did in TWO MONTHS as a rank with the help of my amazing team and member-base.

Keep trying to reach, whenever these mains have concrete evidence of us aid and abeding the likes of their opposition, we will kick whoever within a matter of seconds. 

l00000000000lza

I know this may be hard for your peanut brain to understand but you're surely trolling with the picture in OP. How does pleading "not guilty" acquit you of your charges, lol. The preponderance of evidence clearly points to the fact Fatality ranks are covertly trying to aid Rage/Rev.

A simple "I didn't do it, lol" may work for your braindead members but not the wider clan world.

2 minutes ago, Romance said:

I know this may be hard for your peanut brain to understand but you're surely trolling with the picture in OP. How does pleading "not guilty" acquit you of your charges, lol. The preponderance of evidence clearly points to the fact Fatality ranks are covertly trying to aid Rage/Rev.

A simple "I didn't do it, lol" may work for your braindead members but not the wider clan world.

I know this may be hard for you to understand. But you have no concrete evidence whatsoever that my clan is helping aid and abed this main crash war.

Try again, you failed, miserably.

And if you succeed next time, we will remove whoever is a part of it.

:)

The most feared and independent clan on OSRS; Fatality.

Stay mad

l00000000000000000lza

mans really tried to drag some 4ner misfits kid into this shit

ahhaahahahahahaha u guys are so bad and pathetic its actually unreal l000000000000000l

how shameless is ur fucking clan

wont even p2p prep fi with standard rules hahahahahaahaha

just call over all the people that fleed to the main scene for some confidence

7 minutes ago, Ease said:

I know this may be hard for you to understand. But you have no concrete evidence whatsoever that my clan is helping aid and abed this main crash war.

Try again, you failed, miserably.

And if you succeed next time, we will remove whoever is a part of it.

:)

The most feared and independent clan on OSRS; Fatality.

Stay mad

l00000000000000000lza

The objective reality is that Slim Bees was Pointers (disgruntled ex-Apex member) account and it was at the rag war only focusing Apex ranks. Any reasonable person would say it passes the bar for culpability. Only delusional brainwashed Fatality or Anti-Apex members say otherwise. This thread is evident of that.

On a more note you have a serious mental illness. Your constantly deflecting and jumping from topic to topic, are you have an episode big guy?

1 minute ago, Romance said:

The objective reality is that Slim Bees was Pointers (disgruntled ex-Apex member) account and it was at the rag war only focusing Apex ranks. Any reasonable person would say it passes the bar for culpability. Only delusional brainwashed Fatality or Anti-Apex members say otherwise. This thread is evident of that.

On a more note you have a serious mental illness. Your constantly deflecting and jumping from topic to topic, are you have an episode big guy?

No it's [MF]Capri's account, so your point is invalid. Access to the account was revoked early 2020.

Try harder.