Fatality declares on the self proclaimed #1 matched clan Apex in both servers

del

7 hours ago, Fearless Public Relations said:

My unbiased opinion is that if fatality is ready to declare on Apex, they should at least accept the opts Apex is asking (50v50 minimum).

I don't get it though, why wouldn't you accept a 50v50 @Ease? We all know Apex pulls only ~50 to weekend trips, while you claim to be pulling 100+ for 11 weeks straight. You have the option to sit 50 of your shitters yet you won't do it?
MTO320c.png

It is undeniable that Apex & Nox's quality in CWA (especially P2P) is waaay better than wilderness, which is proved by their prep score against any clan, including fatality (20-1 in the past years), so why would they throw away the chance so easily by providing a 30v30 prep? We all know how clanning works. If you wanna take the belt, you step up to their game, not the opposite.

Looks like that fatality and Jamz's hype is already dying out and he is doing everything he can to keep it high.

10 hours ago, Ease said:

what changed is the black man that joined a struggling fo, ended your p2p streak and had a mental breakdown over not having the right people promoted who ended up getting promoted the moment the clan collapsed l000l

now that ive settled in another clan and have done the same shit, you are afraid to prep because i am the only person who will take your clan down in p2p

victim avoiders l00000000000000000l

Period!

31 minutes ago, nawe said:

won't ever happend

nox is known to start to shake when competition rises and he wants to do everything on his terms.

throwback to ir 2019 summer ajajajajaja

9 hours ago, Fearless Public Relations said:

My unbiased opinion is that if fatality is ready to declare on Apex, they should at least accept the opts Apex is asking (50v50 minimum).

I don't get it though, why wouldn't you accept a 50v50 @Ease? We all know Apex pulls only ~50 to weekend trips, while you claim to be pulling 100+ for 11 weeks straight. You have the option to sit 50 of your shitters yet you won't do it?
MTO320c.png

It is undeniable that Apex & Nox's quality in CWA (especially P2P) is waaay better than wilderness, which is proved by their prep score against any clan, including fatality (20-1 in the past years), so why would they throw away the chance so easily by providing a 30v30 prep? We all know how clanning works. If you wanna take the belt, you step up to their game, not the opposite.

Looks like that fatality and Jamz's hype is already dying out and he is doing everything he can to keep it high.

29 minutes ago, Commander said:

Ahh yes let’s sit 20+ people to give fi a shot at the belt. Try again dumb british mental patient

you did vs zenith and any other clan

you're scared as fuck hahaha victims

1 minute ago, موني said:

this entire topic wont do anything till ranks from both clans actually pm each other

dont call people pussies when a single irl leak caused u to up and quit rs

im still here 

do something

come fucking try and swat me irl you victim, nice avoiding clan

your ranks made it clear u wont do anything under 50v50 against fi because you are scared of losing your undefeated streak in the least competitive era of clw