The reason im quitting Fatality

drewz

"As of today I am quitting Fatality after being in there for few months.

It's not the same anymore, the clan is not what Jamz make it seem to be on Sharkbrew/Fatality forums, it is indeed far worse than you might expect it to be. 

Firstly, the community is nowhere near being a "Family", bunch of useless ranks sitting in locked channels playing amongs us with clan friends or watching anime . It's been like that for ever since I joined and the only reason why Fatality is pulling high is because of the propaganda Jamz been spewing out on Public forums. 

Secondly, Fatality has the worst mentality out of all clans all the gloryhunters that came back are leaving again after witnessing how badly the clan is run. The funny part is Jamz's plan to counter that is forcing members to PM him their work schedule, which is fucking pathetic.

I hope this gives u an insight on the most overhyped era of Fatality" - Drewz 2020 (before jamz put him back on a leash) 

1 hour ago, Ram said:

It's not the same anymore, the clan is not what Jamz make it seem to be on Sharkbrew/Fatality forums, it is indeed far worse than you might expect it to be. 

Firstly, the community is nowhere near being a "Family", bunch of useless ranks sitting in locked channels playing amongs us with clan friends or watching anime . It's been like that for ever since I joined and the only reason why Fatality is pulling high is because of the propaganda Jamz been spewing out on Public forums. 

Secondly, Fatality has the worst mentality out of all clans all the gloryhunters that came back are leaving again after witnessing how badly the clan is run. The funny part is Jamz's plan to counter that is forcing members to PM him their work schedule, which is fucking pathetic.

I hope this gives u an insight on the most overhyped era of Fatality" - Drewz 2020 (before jamz put him back on a leash) 

Cloyde you've clanned day in and day out for more than 10 consecutive years and you still haven't managed to see the surface of the average line don't mention my name you dumb dog

1 hour ago, drewz said:

Cloyde you've clanned day in and day out for more than 10 consecutive years and you still haven't managed to see the surface of the average line don't mention my name you dumb dog

l000000000000000l @Ramspeak up

4 hours ago, Ram said:

L0000000L