Mains in "LPC"

Rosters

1 hour ago, Rosters said:

Are people actually enjoying the current state of LPC? Its time to swallow your pride and reset the scene. The Dings are waiting. #Ifyoubuildittheywillcome

It shook things up at a time when things needed shaking... Don't ya think? 

Shit was stale as fuck for weeks watching Zenith not only pull highest but do nothing but crash. Now you see 300 units at ca and can barrage to your hearts content cos unless ur rage or a main, ur not being bolted. 

Are you not having fun? 

Result of poor and weak descisions of pure clans to go fully 25 def maxed. This is how hpc was and we got ourselves back into it. If I was a zerk/med clan and I see 'pures' with the same combat or even higher, why would I not hit it? You kinda asked for it.

12 minutes ago, Edjez said:

Result of poor and weak descisions of pure clans to go fully 25 def maxed. This is how hpc was and we got ourselves back into it. If I was a zerk/med clan and I see 'pures' with the same combat or even higher, why would I not hit it? You kinda asked for it.

b142496e1ad308ab08f94c52c80809e5.gif

57 minutes ago, Edjez said:

That means some1 is leakin in your clan to a zerk/med clan 🤔

I think the biggest current problem is the involvement of the main clans in the "pure" scene. 

Would be nice to see a MPC bracket again, (65-92) however i doubt it, as the last runs, they always end up as allies with current HPC clans. And noone takes any restrictions serious anymore.