When Jamz Gets A Little Too Cocky.....

Farting cow

6 minutes ago, Deserie said:

You aren't a victor you can't even go on a 5 prep win streak 😂

You pulled TWENTY FOUR PEOPLE, got OVERPULLED by SUPREMACY and LOST to them in FREE TO PLAY. You ruled over the least competitive era of P2P CWA and now that there's another challenger, you're hiding, like the good dog you are.

We were on a 6 win streak in a clan that I have helped build from rock bottom to the top. The last time we were able to take down Rage was three years ago, I joined and have given this wonderful clan 5 wins (3 ko, 2 ft50 matched). All I am doing is winning RNG, and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it.

May:

13dYesterday at 23:42
3 months the jamz effect will leave us with what we want

the same old dogshit happily complacent last place FI we all love and know

4 minutes ago, Fatality said:

You pulled TWENTY FOUR PEOPLE, got OVERPULLED by SUPREMACY and LOST to them in FREE TO PLAY. You ruled over the least competitive era of P2P CWA and now that there's another challenger, you're hiding, like the good dog you are.

We were on a 6 win streak in a clan that I have helped build from rock bottom to the top. The last time we were able to take down Rage was three years ago, I joined and have given this wonderful clan 5 wins (3 ko, 2 ft50 matched). All I am doing is winning RNG, and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it.

May:

3 months the jamz effect will leave us with what we want

the same old dogshit happily complacent last place FI we all love and know

You lost to Rage just to get camped, no need to cry. You aren't #1 F2P and you aren't #1 P2P. Type me another 4 paragraphs please.

3 minutes ago, Deserie said:

You lost to Rage just to get camped, no need to cry. You aren't #1 F2P and you aren't #1 P2P. Type me another 4 paragraphs please.

Imagine thinking we don't care about identifying core members in order to make Fi even stronger than it already is LOL.

Don't talk about who is #1 and who isn't, Rage have been #1 in F2P for 6 months, they've lost only 5 KO preps and 3 of them were to Fi.

You're behind my clan now in P2P and just refuse to accept it, you're going to lose some very valuable CWA members to me now as well, just you wait and see.

5 minutes ago, Fatality said:

Imagine thinking we don't care about identifying core members in order to make Fi even stronger than it already is LOL.

Don't talk about who is #1 and who isn't, Rage have been #1 in F2P for 6 months, they've lost only 5 KO preps and 3 of them were to Fi.

You're behind my clan now in P2P and just refuse to accept it, you're going to lose some very valuable CWA members to me now as well, just you wait and see.

You can keep dreaming but your clan has neither belt and that's not going to change. 😂

3 minutes ago, Deserie said:

You can keep dreaming but your clan has neither belt and that's not going to change. 😂

My clan just made the self proclaimed kings of P2P avoid a prep in opts they've been doing versus clans who pulled over 100 for 5 straight months.

You aren't #1, keep dreaming though, LOL. All the prep records you pull up do not mean a single thing, you are avoiding, you forfeit any right to call yourself #1 in anything.

2 minutes ago, Deserie said:

Funny @Fatalityhas been saying for 2 months now he's about to take more members but all he got this whole time was 2 guys (who came from FI originally) 🤗

Marwan was in your clan for a year (was never ever going to leave your clan, it's called "the ease" effect).

hotguy was in your clan for a long ass time (never been fi).

Spark was in your clan for a year (never been fi).

Vittu was in your clan for a year (never been fi).

Three of them are strong warrers in P2P CWA as the vittu/myrgen couldn't give less of a shit about it.

If you think that's the only people we'll get from your clan, I'm afraid you're in for a rude awakening.

3 minutes ago, Fatality said:

Marwan was in your clan for a year (was never ever going to leave your clan, it's called "the ease" effect).

hotguy was in your clan for a long ass time (never been fi).

Spark was in your clan for a year (never been fi).

Vittu was in your clan for a year (never been fi).

Three of them are strong warrers in P2P CWA as the vittu/myrgen couldn't give less of a shit about it.

If you think that's the only people we'll get from your clan, I'm afraid you're in for a rude awakening.

Hotguy wasn't in our clan for well over a year dummy 😂

Enjoy your 2 members and a multibot.

7 minutes ago, Fatality said:

My clan just made the self proclaimed kings of P2P avoid a prep in opts they've been doing versus clans who pulled over 100 for 5 straight months.

You aren't #1, keep dreaming though, LOL. All the prep records you pull up do not mean a single thing, you are avoiding, you forfeit any right to call yourself #1 in anything.

#1 and there is not a single thing you can do about it 😂