Rage Vs Team ko [2-0]

Broxxx

Hmm alright I guess its been a minute since one of these attention seeking bait topics. (Prob few months actually must be our new record). If u actually wanna beat ko then come to beat us lol u know where to find me always down for some good action but just stop making these cringe topics were u lose mini to Fatality 1-2 sets and post the one won set as ko just cringe lmfao. Trust me ur not the 1st one to do it and sadly prob not the last one either. xD

Also what the fuck is this music LOL are u a 12 year old teen girl irl or someshit l000l sheeeesh

7 hours ago, Stigi said:

Hmm alright I guess its been a minute since one of these attention seeking bait topics. (Prob few months actually must be our new record). If u actually wanna beat ko then come to beat us lol u know where to find me always down for some good action but just stop making these cringe topics were u lose mini to Fatality 1-2 sets and post the one won set as ko just cringe lmfao. Trust me ur not the 1st one to do it and sadly prob not the last one either. xD

Also what the fuck is this music LOL are u a 12 year old teen girl irl or someshit l000l sheeeesh

why mad lo