Zenith Presents: Fatality Ranks Scamming & Hacking An Innocent Ex-FI Member (LIVE AUDIO + LOGS)

RS Zenith

16 hours ago, Danny Phantom said:

i will continue to catch all your leaks

kaizen isnt the first and he certainly isnt the last l00l

what, u mean he wont be the last innocent runescaper to be scammed by fi's new leadership l0000l

holy fuck kids are nothing irl so they go full degen online

EDIT:btw @Danny Phantom gratz on all your clan war losses this week

9 minutes ago, Master of Deception said:

Not surprising, however the effort put into this topic and the butthurtness from zenith members makes it look like it was an actual leak who got caught.

I want to provide full transparency here. I was actually warned by a few Fatality members not to share much information with outsiders because they would use my downfall for political gain, that may be true and could easily be what this is (getting the upper hand or leverage) but I figured if i'm going down and can't seem to convince anyone myself or find support from my very own friends/clanmates, might as well go down fighting and airing out the truth period, at least my conscious will be cleared at the end of the day and people can make up their mind on their own... also to note for what it's worth, I didn't know this topic would be made. At the end of the day, I support the decision regardless of who is responsible for airing out the information.

i would say this isn't a good look for fi, but it probably beats pulling under 30 to compete for last place for 5 years straight

@Kaizendon't let your experience with fatality dissuade you from pure clanning - not all clans are built on unstable leaderships and scummy backhanded tactics. you'll find your home once you first realize who the scum clans are

5 hours ago, Zenith E-Girl said:

Unbiased opinion, I hope you go down in a crash like Kobe Bryant

u want another human being to die because he said the green hat wizards are beating your blue hat wizards in a point and click browser based, 20 year old java based massively multiplayer online role playing game?

6 hours ago, Aoki said:

u want another human being to die because he said the green hat wizards are beating your blue hat wizards in a point and click browser based, 20 year old java based massively multiplayer online role playing game?

No I just genuinely dislike Affair/Edgi you have poor reading comprehension skills lmao

On 10/17/2020 at 1:18 AM, Grey Wolf said:

My dislike against zenith aside. This is a very shocking topic. I have not seen any incriminating evidence this guy leaked. Even if he did, how does one threaten with dox over a game.

If I were a leak, I'd never buy an acc from someone in said clan. Shit's wild. All over a video game.

the doxing thing is just troll and bait he legit posted his irl in our forums and have u seen that anywhere , no one will take it out of the game,he got smoked in game cause he deserved it 

at the end of the day no matter what is said we're still fi the most honorable independent pure clan