Update On The Main Situation. The Crash War Is Over. (Gratz Pures)

Aatrox

13 minutes ago, Aktual said:

I liked Apex before they started that shitty beef with Rage... Now you guys bend the knee to ROT and think thats cool to help them kill  pure scene ? If u bored of game just close 

Your clan isn't even a pure clan dumb ass. Venezuelan mains have made up 50%+ of your pull since the FoE rivalry so STFU with the killing the scene thing.

If anything hopefully Apex focuses you and closes your dogshit main clan next. It will be a good riddance for everyone trying to enjoy the LPC scene 

1 minute ago, Zenith E-Girl said:

Your clan isn't even a pure clan dumb ass. Venezuelan mains have made up 50%+ of your pull since the FoE rivalry so STFU with the killing the scene thing.

If anything hopefully Apex focuses you and closes your dogshit main clan next. It will be a good riddance for everyone trying to enjoy the LPC scene 

dude are you ok!? wtf I just read :DYou sound delusional

5 hours ago, Zenith E-Girl said:

I agree. Rage is in fact a budget main clan.

On Saturday they were getting dominated by Foe and low and behold, their main counter went from 2 to 15 in 45 seconds.

Disgusting rot minions trying to pat each other on the back after giving away all autonomy over their clan. Zen/Apex members take orders from people who take orders from people who openly DOX.

Get used to doing what rot says, in fact, you should all spite-join SV now like all of the other cast away minionized clans.