FOE SUNDAY: 85 ELITES CLEAR EVERYTHING IN SIGHT ft. LY/Z/TERROR/MAINS

K2P

foR9sHu.gif

Forums | Teamspeak | Discord

LJLrP6U.png

77bdcb9b80841d4b107714ebfde9f18b-png.jpg

Sunday, October 18th: Final Ownage Elite massed up 85 Elites for our scheduled P2P trip. After an action packed and undefeated Saturday, we expected clans to approach us for clean 1v1's. Being known as a clan that always starts action, we immediately set for GDZ and waited for our first victim. It was not until 20 minutes into the trip where Zenith logged in and tried to dethrone the P2P kings. We knew we were down roughly 20 opts but our Elites were unfazed. Before we knew it we were matched and quickly gained control of the fight. The fight concluded with a crash from mains. 

The rest of the trip consisted of quick hits vs Terror, Zenith, Legacy and Onslaught at GDZ & Falador. 

tsUoyYW.gif

~Brian

~CeZa

~Isaak

~Swip

foedividerpictures.gif

KtTC4n4.png

l9E8rlw.png

QRKkaFS.png

5P0gSp6.png

1SiNBsp.png

rPvAItp.png

Df0gsD0.png

tpa2oB3.png

i8tMnZI.png

lYNyOO8.png

MujH5f9.png

YFLDVQO.png

yyOUCbN.png

24hfZ7D.png

nApWMES.png

I don't think you cleared everything in sight, you weren't able to fight back against Fi?

15 minutes ago, Zenith BTW said:

Gfs today, clean 1v1s action at gdz unlike dogshit fi lmfao

Zenith was bullied into no capes and forced to fight 1 itemers because Z can't beat Fi 1v1, you proud of that bud? l0l

1 hour ago, Pile_Me said:

I don't think you cleared everything in sight, you weren't able to fight back against Fi?

Zenith was bullied into no capes and forced to fight 1 itemers because Z can't beat Fi 1v1, you proud of that bud? l0l

I heard your boyfriends are mad at you rn for not helping them lmfao

FI/REV/AF Alliance dead btw...

4 hours ago, Fake Smile said:

Cringe spams in single.

We said go multi and you said "you first". Lmao poor clan with weak girly leaders and loser mentality. Kyp

we prep everyone every week and win or lose go again the next week yet have the audacity to say loser mentality?

we chased you from graves, to ruins, to mossies, to rdg, to white plat, to gdz and then you logged out of the world and went into the crash war to avoid getting humiliated in a 1v1

know your place

48 minutes ago, Fatality said:

imagine thinking 100 people can all type at the same time when all of them are being attacked/attacking

i find it funny you actually spammed nice 5 man spam with 5 people and then this happened:

X7eyebE.png

fucking dog

LOOOL foe, what are you doing