A message to Final Ownage "Elite"

del

3 hours ago, Fake Smile said:

xmFiTSX.png

I find it hilarious that old Fatality ranks are completely fine with accepting the propaganda the eop refugees that joined, pushed on them about their clan being terrible for a long time lmao. There is no way in hell old ranks like: Couck,Sulfate,Jons,Ssj,Chris etc. , are completely okay with this lmfao. I honestly expect the current fi ranks/members to be totally okay with such self-hate propaganda but damn the oldschool/legends that still attend events gotta be pissed about it deep down. Fatality has reached greatness many times before there was a "Jamz" lol, and it definitely was more than what EoP can accomplish.

16 minutes ago, Ram said:

I find it hilarious that old Fatality ranks are completely fine with accepting the propaganda the eop refugees that joined, pushed on them about their clan being terrible for a long time lmao. There is no way in hell old ranks like: Couck,Sulfate,Jons,Ssj,Chris etc. , are completely okay with this lmfao. I honestly expect the current fi ranks/members to be totally okay with such self-hate propaganda but damn the oldschool/legends that still attend events gotta be pissed about it deep down. Fatality has reached greatness many times before there was a "Jamz" lol, and it definitely was more than what EoP can accomplish.

Well, they gotta take it very very quietly, otherwise, their clan will just go back to shit once again. It is undeniable that fi is only doing good because an ex EoP leader brought many EoP members to the clan with him. Betas like lizard couck have only 2 options, swallow their pride like good doggos or talk back and see their clan hit a new 5 year slump. Not a hard decision to make here.

6 hours ago, Ram said:

I find it even more hilarious that no one fucking asked!

Y'all should really focus on your own clans, you're losing so badly yet continue to run your mouths spewing utter bull shit. I've been Fatality since 07, I can tell you for certain everyone in Fatality, legends and elders alike, are completely content with our family. Imagine holding grudges over a 20 year old wizard click simulator! This is the reason you've all closed at one time or another and we have not. Bow down bitch we are second to none.

7 hours ago, Ram said:

Sadly that greatness fi achieved didn't correlate with the bday warlord era, now you have the same eop in zenith!

Now take the bait and give me my sharksheckles!

38 minutes ago, Move East said:

I find it even more hilarious that no one fucking asked!

Y'all should really focus on your own clans, you're losing so badly yet continue to run your mouths spewing utter bull shit. I've been Fatality since 07, I can tell you for certain everyone in Fatality, legends and elders alike, are completely content with our family. Imagine holding grudges over a 20 year old wizard click simulator! This is the reason you've all closed at one time or another and we have not. Bow down bitch we are second to none.

my dms from old fatality legends/oldschool say different till this day. stop talking out your ass lmao.

41 minutes ago, Ram said:

my dms from old fatality legends/oldschool say different till this day. stop talking out your ass lmao.

You're just talking out your ass lmfao. Quit pretending like you have a lick of intelligence, I'm not even sure you have a functioning brain cell.

Weekend 1 conclusion: Fatality absolutely dominated every Eagle in sight on sight and saw little to no resistance. Kind of disappointing tbh!

We can only hope Fo leadership prepares & puts up more of a battle in the coming weeks or this is going to be over before it gets good.

Stay tuned!

18 hours ago, Fake Smile said:

Cringe 34 year old losers that still live the 2007 beefs. Dude youre clan haven't been relevant for the past 7 years. This two month hype is not enough for you to get that cocky on every platform there is.

Completely missed this comment; My man you're a wiki moderator on a 2007 wizarding guild fan site calling other people 34 year old losers l0l