Fatality vs Final Ownage Elite

Yaz

Fatality vs Final Ownage Elite, who will win?   

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win this rivalry?

• Fatality
    • Final Ownage Elite

With Zenith pretty much dead and looking like they are heading towards closure after 2 months of losing , it seems FOE has stepped up to FI. FOE has a much stronger core and deeper member base than Zenith, but is also just coming out of a slump.

Fi has been top F2P for a number of weekends, but will their rank team and members have the mental for a much harder and longer  rivalry?

FO struggled with me heavily when I led EoP in 2017. I dethroned them in P2P with a F2P based clan that consisted with warrers of this level:

Spoiler

A couple of years later, I found myself in a leadership position with a clan that had a dysfunctional rank team that had no interest to dedicate time to the game. This led me with very few individuals who were able to kyp FO within a matter of weeks.

Credits to @Godfatheraka Pixel Pigeon:

Spoiler

SkP1zxq.png

j2snjlk.png

PbKRVAV.png

Tv3McyS.png

g01Enqf.png

sQs6LVN.png

1Cbvv3k.png

hQTdY3e.png

NJf2QOt.png

J5s9tKr.png

Gy4n1MA.png

BkaU40P.png

F6oydqw.png

They cannot and will not beat Fatality, no matter how hard they try.

It was sad to see fom had decided to already use mains against fatality completely unprovoked, hopefully this won't continue so we can have clean pure vs pure action!

Hoping they show a bit more energy than they did when they awkwardly lost their latest rivalry to zenith v14 tbh

2 minutes ago, Murd said:

It was sad to see fom had decided to already use mains against fatality completely unprovoked, hopefully this won't continue so we can have clean pure vs pure action!

What is your response to the picture below provided by @Proccy?
16bd907464277094cb2b63e368b1b9f6.png
Can you confirm this is Fatality's member+ discord channel? Why would @Danny Phantommake such call?

2 minutes ago, Fearless Public Relations said:

What is your response to the picture below provided by @Proccy?
16bd907464277094cb2b63e368b1b9f6.png
Can you confirm this is Fatality's member+ discord channel? Why would @Danny Phantommake such call?

After seeing fom viciously attack innocent fatality members with mains unprovoked yesterday, I see no problem with preparing for the worst just like with scummy zenith!

18 minutes ago, Fake Smile said:

Doubt this is a rivalry. I see this as a funny and desperate way fi ranks trying to slump their clan again. With dumb hype and thoughts of "once great legendary clan" that is now pussy irrelevant remake. This keeps happening a lot. Probably over 10 times this decade.

This has to be the most retarded post I've read on here in a while

I think it will be close, if fo can manage their pulls it can become an interesting rivalry. Hopefully without mains and only clean pure action. 

But my vote however goes to FI, I think that the quality is there and their members are some real shooters. For the past months Fatality have proven that they are not all talk, for example dominating several rivalries, bringing back fights down hug opts, smashing clans in clw etc.

Looking forward to see how this situation evolves

Fi has been consistent in all their rivalries this year, coming out on top in every single one of them

FO's gloryhunters bailed on them after their leader holydreams took an embarassing hit from Revs discord leak

Looks like they are slowly crawling back, however I think yesterday shows how incapable their callers are. Some of the strangest shit I've seen in some time.

Also, we all know FO's average members skills are equivalent of that to Fudogs. They won't be able to compete in CWA at any point