Fatality vs Final Ownage Elite

Yaz

Fatality vs Final Ownage Elite, who will win?   

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win this rivalry?

• Fatality
    • Final Ownage Elite

17 hours ago, Master of Deception said:

I think it will be close, if fo can manage their pulls it can become an interesting rivalry. Hopefully without mains and only clean pure action. 

But my vote however goes to FI, I think that the quality is there and their members are some real shooters. For the past months Fatality have proven that they are not all talk, for example dominating several rivalries, bringing back fights down hug opts, smashing clans in clw etc.

Looking forward to see how this situation evolves

Took the words out of me, hope fo fights back next weekend for sure

As a foe member I obviously have bias, but I don't see this becoming a rivalry in the true sense.  I think it's either just gonna be sharkbrew flames with occasional shit in game, or it'll descend to aids mains fest immediately.

If it does become a proper non-cringe rivalry, I look forward to it, even considering the large amount of friends I have in FI (hopefully that's not impacted by team capes).  FI are definitely stronger in CWA atm, but I think FOE even in it's diminished state has rather a lot of wilderness quality, and it'll just keep getting better as time goes on, and people come back/join from other clans.  The pure scene has been awful stale for a while now, so hopefully if it does happen, this will liven things up a bit.

I don't think a few weeks of high pulls can be considered a rivalry, even more if one of the clans doesn't care about the other. Artificial rivalries are extremely humorous, just to provide some kind of hype for a few weeks.  

On 10/25/2020 at 6:34 PM, Danny Phantom said:

FO struggled with me heavily when I led EoP in 2017. I dethroned them in P2P with a F2P based clan that consisted with warrers of this level:

Reveal hidden contents

A couple of years later, I found myself in a leadership position with a clan that had a dysfunctional rank team that had no interest to dedicate time to the game. This led me with very few individuals who were able to kyp FO within a matter of weeks.

Credits to @Godfatheraka Pixel Pigeon:

Reveal hidden contents

SkP1zxq.png

j2snjlk.png

PbKRVAV.png

Tv3McyS.png

g01Enqf.png

sQs6LVN.png

1Cbvv3k.png

hQTdY3e.png

NJf2QOt.png

J5s9tKr.png

Gy4n1MA.png

BkaU40P.png

F6oydqw.png

They cannot and will not beat Fatality, no matter how hard they try.

they cant but i can bro. FO didnt struggle with you heavily lmfa0, The EoP you led went from pulling 130 to 60s in a matter of 3 months
45c626514c7ded8649f9ffda16902de0.png

dont get too cocky jamz, or china will return and smack your ass again

3 hours ago, Tannie said:

they cant but i can bro. FO didnt struggle with you heavily lmfa0, The EoP you led went from pulling 130 to 60s in a matter of 3 months

jamz actually thought he was the reason eoo was winning lmfao 😂😂😂 dull & fs helped out eop jamz was just the cheerleader hahah

Haven't played in a while but if there's one thing I know from my time in FOE, it's they know how to ride momentum.

Even if FI keep on top for a couple of weeks/months, FOE will keep on in there. Eventually (in the same way it always does), things will click for FOE and they will ride that momentum and dick on everything for a couple of months (normally towards the end of the year).  

It's inevitable that that will happen at some stage, it's just whether FI can do what very few clans have done over the last decade or so and keep up with FOE for a prolonged period once they hit their stride.

6 hours ago, Tannie said:

? the clan pulled 130 to an anni, and 70-90 to every trip outside of it, we got into the most toxic rivalry this game has ever seen and closed it off within 4 weeks, we slumped as a result of that, rebuilt strong 2 weeks before our anni and started to dick fo again, went to the anni and for the first time in our history, completely wiped the floor with fo in a 100v100 battle with complete and utter ease

Spoiler

fo then went on about how eop couldn't compete without 39 def and mains, we went to the 1-5 defence scene and destroyed them, not only in the wilderness, but in clan wars as well lmfao, it got so bad that they SLUMPED to 40 man pulls and COMPETED with DOOM out of all clans in order to rebuild whilst we fried bigger fish at the time, had we wanted, we could have stayed on top of FO but there was no motivation to do so as the rivalry was done properly and regardless of propaganda to do with the wilderness, when you lose in clan wars, there is only a defeat screen and a victory screen, fo saw defeat not only once, but thrice.

it was so bad that even their old leader walli, a man who has not posted in their boards for years on end had to make a topic called "Why do we fall?".

My last trip as a Leader before the infamous houdini

Spoiler

On 10/25/2020 at 12:25 PM, Fake Smile said:

Doubt this is a rivalry. I see this as a funny and desperate way fi ranks trying to slump their clan again. With dumb hype and thoughts of "once great legendary clan" that is now pussy irrelevant remake. This keeps happening a lot. Probably over 10 times this decade.

After the recent weekend trips i believe you should delete this post