68 SHARKS FARM THE SCENE FT. Z, FI, LY, REV, AF | October 25th, 2020

Deserie

53 minutes ago, Master of Deception said:

Grats on your trip Apex, dislike for the weak propaganda in the topic, but a like  deserved for  smashing zenith your whole trip (according to your own pov)

I would say we performed better than them in the fights we had, everyone is entitled to their own opinion! You can try and turn Zenith against us but they see through your bullshit like everyone else does.

1 hour ago, Deserie said:

I would say we performed better than them in the fights we had, everyone is entitled to their own opinion! You can try and turn Zenith against us but they see through your bullshit like everyone else does.

Nice trip Godkings and ty for the clean 1v1s

1 hour ago, Benjamin Benathan said:

not crying at all, laughing at how I crash all your fights just for you to end but you cant crash a single one of my fights :D

Victim mentality. Big cry because you're helping a pure clan instead of hurting them. Probably why no one joins Rev tbh.

5 hours ago, Deserie said:

Why would you think that I'm trying to turn zenith against you? I'm just stating facts from what I see, unbiased opinion friend.