25/10/2020: Venom Sunday Ft T/SF/BP/Z

malo

dd8813185e1a43e23295694b95cbb06c.gif

Website ~ Teamspeak ~ Discord

venomdivider.psdd.gif

intro.png

unknown.png

Venom massed up 38 glorious men for our first P2P PK trip, we maintained full opts throughout the trip and ended with 33 in a long return fight vs SF.

venomdivider.psdd.gif

vs-terror.pngvs-sf.png

We started of the trip by defended east of bandits for our planned PKRI vs terror, as they rushed in we dropped around 8 people as we caught them into massive clumps.  SF decided to crash from single which forced terror  to tele out, we then continued to hit SF. We managed to sweep them up pretty quickly before they decided to run back to single and tele out. We tele'd out and banked our loots.

2QcxKR4.png

vs-terror.pngvs-sf.png

We defended by chaos temple waiting for Terror to hit us, mains rushed from the east while they rushed west. We caught them into massive clumps and within 2 minutes SF joined the party, we switched our focus onto them since terror left the battlefield. Fighting on low supplies we held our ground until more clans rushed in, we tele'd away and banked our loots.

We also hit a few clusters hitting clans down 15-20 for the lols and managed to catch bp/z in a huge clump, was good fun.

unknown.png

vs-sf.png

Since most clans was taking long to respond SF reached out for a return fight at gdz, we gladly accepted and brought on the challenge. For the duration of this battle we was consistently up on the cape counter at all times forcing them to hide inside the hut. After a while they ran out of returns since mains and a bunch of them started to 1item, we left up 20 on cape counter, walked past gap and tele'd away. Thanks for the fight SF.

O1yXQq7.png

unknown.png

media.png

@muaythai god

venomdivider.psdd.gif

From a non biased pov, looking at both videos, it was clear that you had a short moment of being up on the cape counter but it was mostly sf, just saying. It was very clear who brought mains and unfortunately the clan who needs to log in mains automatically lose the fight in my books. I'd love to see a photograph showing 20 Venom pures left over ingame lol. Good luck Terminal 2.0. 

3 hours ago, Brief Case said:

From a non biased pov, looking at both videos, it was clear that you had a short moment of being up on the cape counter but it was mostly sf, just saying. It was very clear who brought mains and unfortunately the clan who needs to log in mains automatically lose the fight in my books. I'd love to see a photograph showing 20 Venom pures left over ingame lol. Good luck Terminal 2.0. 

cry is free

• 2 weeks later...