Fatality completely break Final Ownage "Elite" ~ 794 FO Deaths (90 Minutes) ~ #1 F2P Saturday ~ 0 Competition

del

5 hours ago, slimjim said:

Your arrogance is exactly what will cause you to slump for another 6 years. Count on it.

You know those of us responsible for putting Fatality through all those years of slumps don't actually care about how well they're doing right now. They seem to be doing fine currently, will see how Fo handles the rivalry but if they fail, they're the only clan that will take down Fi, given the massive retired base of both clans.

34 minutes ago, Erik said:

Fought down 15, Fatality would never do the same against us lmao

Gf, until next time.

Basing off of the fact that fatality fought zenith down 20 originally, I would disagree, fi probably would.

But respect for doing that today, it was nice to have a legacy clan return fight rather than killing a slumping masser clan.

50 minutes ago, Erik said:

Gf, until next time.

you fought down 9, stop spouting fairy tales, we even rushed you matched opts and lates caught up 5 mins into the fight 

we fought zenith down 25 lol, we would gladly fight you down opts, you've known of my mentality since we met nearly 3 years ago now pal

12 minutes ago, Danny Phantom said:

you fought down 9, stop spouting fairy tales, we even rushed you matched opts and lates caught up 5 mins into the fight 

we fought zenith down 25 lol, we would gladly fight you down opts, you've known of my mentality since we met nearly 3 years ago now pal

"down by 50" vs Zenith lmao, my point being you would think long and hard before fighting FOE down 15. I'd doubt I'll see the day when it happens.

You had 80 on TS whilst we had 62 at the start. 

2 minutes ago, Erik said:

"down by 50" vs Zenith lmao, my point being you wouldn't have fought FOE down 15. Never ever.

You had 80 on TS whilst we had 62 at the start. 

we went down 50 on the cape counter in the video, hence the title... it was 75v100... this is the trip where we showed the scene what we were capable of after battling supremacy and apex 1v2 down opts for the entire summer.

no, we had 73 on ts, we had 71 in the cc

nice audio:

"the end of this fight doesn't even matter, at this point its about who can go to the end thats really all it is"
"at this point thats pretty much the state of like how this has turned into"
"they claimed like they're some fucking conditioned clan where like they can go until the very end"
"lets just see who can actually do it, thats what it really comes down to"

felt really good to kyp you in the end, gl today

4 hours ago, Erik said:

Gf, until next time.

Let me remind you that you have the option to fight Fatality in a MATCHED setting in cwa (or ANY clan besides supremacy and zenith l0l) yet you refuse to. Your clans quality is horrible and you know it. The fact that you got annihilated being down 5 is not an excuse lmao. Get a reality check

1 hour ago, drewz said:

Let me remind you that you have the option to fight Fatality in a MATCHED setting in cwa (or ANY clan besides supremacy and zenith l0l) yet you refuse to. Your clans quality is horrible and you know it. The fact that you got annihilated being down 5 is not an excuse lmao. Get a reality check

damn @drewzyou didnt have to do em' like that 🤣