Our Prayers Are With Zenith

Mr Scott x D

It clearly looks like zenith has called it quits and lost the rivalry vs fi!

they've used mains as an excuse to break off from the fi vs z rivalry that's been going on for 8 weeks and say its not a rivalry? I can't believe this pathetic excuse of a clan, no wonder people are leaving and not attending z trips anymore

6 minutes ago, Pile_Me said:

It clearly looks like zenith has called it quits and lost the rivalry vs fi!

they've used mains as an excuse to break off from the fi vs z rivalry that's been going on for 8 weeks and say its not a rivalry? I can't believe this pathetic excuse of a clan, no wonder people are leaving and not attending z trips anymore

Can you really blame people for not wanting to attend Zenith trips anymore? Probably not....

1 hour ago, Halp said:

fi was never a rivalry just a punching bag we bully when ever we want and theres not a single thing they can do about it.

we have literally slumped you beyond repair, you openly team with other clans, wear another clans cape, constantly run & hide from us in full worlds. what exactly are you fucking talking about? nobody believes your bullshit propaganda lol, no wonder you went from pulling 130 to 40

4 hours ago, Finest said:

we have literally slumped you beyond repair, you openly team with other clans, wear another clans cape, constantly run & hide from us in full worlds. what exactly are you fucking talking about? nobody believes your bullshit propaganda lol, no wonder you went from pulling 130 to 40

i agree fi closed tlp and ub and now u are slaving for them

i also agree with scott on the fact that he has spent all his weekend nights inside for the past decade and that he needs to go on more runs or invest in treadmill, i can confirm.

On 11/1/2020 at 3:34 PM, Baller Army said:

i agree fi closed tlp and ub and now u are slaving for them

i also agree with scott on the fact that he has spent all his weekend nights inside for the past decade and that he needs to go on more runs or invest in treadmill, i can confirm.

?....

Fatality is slumping zenith lmfao nice 40 pulls from 130