Pulls

sudo_

little to no change for HPC

lpcs will receive a huge boost b/c of f2p

hpcs will see the real effects of f2p when the next school/college holiday comes

hpc's will see no increase.  You would think they would be more mature, but they are whining, crying, panzies.  The LPCs realize its a game, the HPCS just ddos their tears away l0l @@slushpuppy

Based on aftermath topics mainly, average number. Been pretty liberal with the numbers both up and down, but i'd say over the last few weeks or whatever this is somewhere around the real numbers

Eruption of Pures - 70 

Final Ownage Elite - 70

The Last Pures - 50

Fatality - 50

Redemption - 50

Suprmacy - 50

Corrupt Pures -40

ZU - 40

Leet Tactics - 40

Olympus - 50

Conviction - 50

Trauma - 40

Imperial - 40

Curse - 30

Chaos - 30

Remedy - 20

Thats 460 with the HPC bracket, and 720 total with the MPC/LPC bracket. Obviously with clans being with multiclanners that PK with the LPC's, i'd estimate the number of people active in the few hours of the weekend trips is around the 600+ mark. Would be interesting to compare it to any other time period, but i'd bet it is pretty good going and i'd think would be pretty high up in terms of all time activity.

Fi's and RD's pulls seem to have decreased over the last few months for some reason.

I predict FOE's to do the same.

we've been pulling 50's consistently for a long time & it seems like fi's pull is increasing but yeah if you keep telling yourself that maybe one day it'll happen.

Based on aftermath topics mainly, average number. Been pretty liberal with the numbers both up and down, but i'd say over the last few weeks or whatever this is somewhere around the real numbers

Eruption of Pures - 70

Final Ownage Elite - 70

The Last Pures - 50

Fatality - 50

Redemption - 50

Suprmacy - 50

Corrupt Pures -40

ZU - 40

Leet Tactics - 40

Olympus - 50

Conviction - 50

Trauma - 40

Imperial - 40

Curse - 30

Chaos - 30

Remedy - 20

Thats 460 with the HPC bracket, and 720 total with the MPC/LPC bracket. Obviously with clans being with multiclanners that PK with the LPC's, i'd estimate the number of people active in the few hours of the weekend trips is around the 600+ mark. Would be interesting to compare it to any other time period, but i'd bet it is pretty good going and i'd think would be pretty high up in terms of all time activity.