OG MAKE BP HIDE IN SINGLES + BP LEADER ADMITS TO PAYING MAIN CLAN??

FLOWER

Banner.gif

Today Onslaught set out with a solid 51 helmet wearing autists, with the goal of sitting on BP for the second week in a row. Unfortunately, despite having 10 more than us, they spent most of their day in random worlds dodging Onslaught.

Its getting to a point where we are having to explain to members why we cant fight BP because they keep going in singles.
Only time they would leave to go to multi is when we were fighting other clans.

image.png

Ranks in bp avoid onslaught
with lies to fuel there members.

image.png.32c92b9eef8b863c7ae93a667300394b.png

begging for clans to team against onslaught l0000000l

ranks confused about other ranks doxxing
image.png.de6b44e6883dffb29702737e84cff0cb.png

BP RANKS THEN DECIDE TO IP GRAB MEMBERS OF ONSLAUGHT!

unknown.png?width=588&height=587

keep acting dumb??????

After a shit sunday starting with 64 on discord and ending with 46 and having no more then 53 in game members in bp have started to beg for ranks to do something.

image.png

Last but not least BP leader admits to paying revenant main clan to hit APEX???? because there members went there victim

unknown.png?width=574&height=586

og_videos.png

og_aftermath.png

vs_bp.png

After 20 minutes of chasing BP into random worlds, we caught up to them at Boneyard and they immediately took off running. Despite Rage being behind us, we wiped out their main group and tele'd.

vs_Hydra.png

vs_SF.png

vs-venom.png

While waiting on BP to stop being pussies, we rolled up on the three purple clans east of Ruins and erased everything.

vs_Fatality.png

Logged into Fatality, tried to gwas, were unsuccessful, teleported. :kanye:

vs_Hydra.png

vs_SF.png

Rolled up on SF and Hydra again, this time at Falador Hy tele'd out and SF got fucked like flowers couch.

vs_Hydra.png

vs_SF.png

Hit SF and Hydra again, erased both clans before Fi crashed.

Still no vid or topic from BP seems awful walking around singles all trip.

4 minutes ago, K0ed said:

3 min vid with a fight u crashing hydra and special forces interesting win. how can u make so much propaganda l0l, watch bp pov and og enough said. also why is medcraft saying he wants to slap og on your topic l0l. means nothing at all

i made you edit your reply u victim keep crying he wants bp to actually do something to onslaught l00000000000000000l

2 hours ago, K0ed said:

3 min vid with a fight u crashing hydra and special forces interesting win.

stop going random worlds every time i rush you (sperm, boneyard, 18 ports). you'll fight me like it or not - were it not for me being smarter than to burn a leak when you said 'og doesnt have us', i'd have hit you in single at ruins too.