[Declaration] P2P Prep vs. Fatality (50v50 Minimum)

Deserie

2 minutes ago, Deserie said:

Declaration is right here feel free to except. Surely an extra week of practice to add on to the 2 months we gave you wouldn't hurt?

Surely you won't keep declining like you have been for months correct? At this point its just sad to see your clan be so desperate as to avoid competitive action. 

Just now, Lee said:

Surely you won't keep declining like you have been for months correct? At this point its just sad to see your clan be so desperate as to avoid competitive action. 

How is picking an actual date and time, where most people will be home for Thanksgiving break avoiding?

1 minute ago, Deserie said:

How is picking an actual date and time, where most people will be home for Thanksgiving break avoiding?

You accepted date week of the 16th, then backed out. Victim individual. Keep deleting all your pms as well. 

Just now, Deserie said:

You could try wiping the tears off your cheeks and prepping me if you like.

You could be prepping me this week, next week, week after. But the 50v50 you oh so desperately wanted, keeps getting getting avoided by you. Tragic. 

Just now, Lee said:

You could be prepping me this week, next week, week after. But the 50v50 you oh so desperately wanted, keeps getting getting avoided by you. Tragic. 

Crazy you avoided any preps vs. Apex whatsoever for 3 months, then avoided the 50v50 P2P for the last 2 months, but you want to criticize us for asking for one week? 

Just now, Deserie said:

Crazy you avoided any preps vs. Apex whatsoever for 3 months, then avoided the 50v50 P2P for the last 2 months, but you want to criticize us for asking for one week? 

We've been asking for months for preps and you've declined. Get the fuck over yourselves. Keep crying, and keep hling me loser. 

1 minute ago, Lee said:

We've been asking for months for preps and you've declined. Get the fuck over yourselves. Keep crying, and keep hling me loser. 

You can keep bumping the #1 P2P clan's topic all night and that's fine by me. If you put same effort into Outrage you put into keystroking tonight they might not have closed.

1 minute ago, Deserie said:

You can keep bumping the #1 P2P clan's topic all night and that's fine by me. If you put same effort into Outrage you put into keystroking tonight they might not have closed.

if you put the same effort into typing on sb, into warring you might actually be good at the game 🙄