[Declaration] P2P Prep vs. Fatality (50v50 Minimum)

Deserie

1 minute ago, CRUSADER said:

hiding cause terrified of ニセコイ ニセコイニセコイl0000000000000000000l

the belt feels real snug around me, sorry you'll never know shitty l00000000l

This weeb is having a fucking meltdown on my topic. I figured Jamz would be the one losing his mind not Lee!

1 hour ago, Chainsaw1 said:

who tf does a 50v50 on a fucking monday @jamz?? put that shit on a friday and stop being cringe

We said the week of the 16th... which your HC accepted but then edited his reply to a dicaprio emoji @slushpuppyor any other mod can confirm this. We were waiting to hear back from RNG on a day as well as appropriate time that week that suits us all. Then he comes at me with a 25th November non negotioable, lol.

I gave you guys an opportunity to keep your clan relevant in the scene and you just look to try strong arm people despite them giving you everything you wanted. Enjoy your horrendous weekends and 0 prep action vs anyone worth a shit.

Just remember that my clan isn't revolved around 1 aspect. Yours is. Gl with whatever your clan plans on doing moving forward, lmao.

*my second and last reply on this cringe topic*

29 minutes ago, Danny Phantom said:

We said the week of the 16th... which your HC accepted but then edited his reply to a dicaprio emoji @slushpuppyor any other mod can confirm this. We were waiting to hear back from RNG on a day as well as appropriate time that week that suits us all. Then he comes at me with a 25th November non negotioable, lol.

I gave you guys an opportunity to keep your clan relevant in the scene and you just look to try strong arm people despite them giving you everything you wanted. Enjoy your horrendous weekends and 0 prep action vs anyone worth a shit.

Just remember that my clan isn't revolved around 1 aspect. Yours is. Gl with whatever your clan plans on doing moving forward, lmao.

shut the fuck up retard

you offer the prep and act like an extra week is asking for a year

bottom line is you're too scared of a prepared apex and you know you can't win. get the fuck out bitch ll0000000000000000l

1 hour ago, Danny Phantom said:

"Declined" would have sufficed, no need for a book.

5 hours ago, CRUSADER said:

shut the fuck up retard

you offer the prep and act like an extra week is asking for a year

bottom line is you're too scared of a prepared apex and you know you can't win. get the fuck out bitch ll0000000000000000l

excuse #91423342 apex stay avoiding lmfao bow down 

Pretty dumb move by Apex, could have killed FI hype, get hype for themselves if they won and maybe acutally maybe move up from the bottom of pure clan tier list. You even accepted the terms on Fatalitys topic, and now you avoid lmfao.

Not surprised though, 700 days undefeated means nothing when you prep twice a year only lmfao.

Just now, Master of Deception said:

Pretty dumb move by Apex, could have killed FI hype, get hype for themselves if they won and maybe acutally maybe move up from the bottom of pure clan tier list. You even accepted the terms on Fatalitys topic, and now you avoid lmfao.

Not surprised though, 700 days undefeated means nothing when you prep twice a year only lmfao.

Nice book, it's unfortunate Fatality won't agree to our reasonable request.

This is the dumbest shit I’ve seen in years. If you’re willing to fight, why not just accept our declaration. Taking longer to prepare for a prep than normal clans would for a full out. Proper fucking pussy behavior lmfao. 

14 minutes ago, Chew said:

This is the dumbest shit I’ve seen in years. If you’re willing to fight, why not just accept our declaration. Taking longer to prepare for a prep than normal clans would for a full out. Proper fucking pussy behavior lmfao. 

Sounds like more excuses from Fatality. What is the harm in waiting one extra week when we waited 5 months for this prep?